iphone problem. somebody please help!!!

coolhisham4u

Right off the assembly line
hello everybody.
i live in india. can i buy iphone 3g s 16gb from us online store at 199$ wich is can be only used for at$t metwork?
after buying it can i unsubscribe the at&t contract and then unlock the iphone and use any gsm cariier in india????
please help me somebody! i desoerately want to own one of these!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
AT&T does not provide their services in India...they will not ship the iPhone to you...if you need to buy it at such low price you need to lookout for any of your friends/relatives who are in US..they can purchase it there and bring back when they return...you can easily unlock it afterwards.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
No way possible... Unless you are a mastermind in faking id and faking passport and all stuff lol..

199$ is just buy now price rest you are locked to a contract in which you have to give your CC details etc and rest amount is deducted on monthly basis and all crap..

199$ is a just a marketing gimmick :)

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
^^completely agree...i forgot to mention that unless you subscribe to a hefty plan by AT&T you can't get your hands on iPhone at such low rates.
mind you, call rates in western countries are way way expensive as compared to rates in India....now, aren't we fortunate to born in India :)

Gauravs90

geek........
^^completely agree...i forgot to mention that unless you subscribe to a hefty plan by AT&T you can't get your hands on iPhone at such low rates.
mind you, call rates in western countries are way way expensive as compared to rates in India....now, aren't we fortunate to born in India :)
Services are also better there as compared to india.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Better services...care to elaborate (e.g. in terms of)???
I guess its only data speed that is good. Network coverage is very very poor as compared to India. Do try your hands on coverage maps given on this site
*www.gsmworld.com

Although I have yet to visit the States, my friends who have been there and back swear by network coverage in India at the price we have to pay...my friend's mobile bill sometimes ran into couple of hundred of dollars...apart from high speed network (that he used to view streaming videos) there was nothing he was happy about for the money he paid...

Top Bottom