iphone 4 or samsung galaxy s2

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
yes. see the link. its I9100G. the older (or say non-available) non-G was the one to get. Sadly most peoples go crazy about Samsung and Galaxy mobiles and blindly go for S2. They may get update after the G version. not to mention slower performance.

Ok didnt see that :). Thought normal s2.

OP
S

sathish1

Broken In
guys thanks for ur reply i'm not saying about I9100G i asking about I9100....
wat abt that is it nice to buy basically i'm a audiophile...
i like to use the mobile for multimedia...and camera an it must be fast to use :):):):):) it seems i'm asking every thing in a mobile...
ya its a fact that every one will think like this.....this is my dream to buy a better(if i can't buy a best one)mobile....

Suggest me a best r else better one please......

i didn't use the font style and colors guys happy....

OP
S

sathish1

Broken In
k guys i've came to a conclusion i'm going to buy one of this samsung galaxy s2 r elase samsung galaxy note...

i heard note have problem in battery backup it drain soon compared to s2....

give your valid reply guys i need to buy any one of this 2morow...

andro

Broken In
All androids give around a day of life,give and take 2-3 hrs,if used normally,be any size and specs.My Note also lasts the same time as my desire hd used to give.

masterkd

Padawan
All androids give around a day of life,give and take 2-3 hrs,if used normally,be any size and specs.My Note also lasts the same time as my desire hd used to give.
Reduce screen brightness..Note's screen produces very good picture even in low brightness and switch on power saving..my Note gives me one day(read 20+ hrs) in heavy usage..normal usage keeps it on for almost 1.5-2 days!!

andro

Broken In
^^^It's rooted,undervolted and underclocked but would give me a single day of constant syncing and brightness set to 25% indoors and auto outdoors.
And that power saving is a gimmick,u can save more battery by doing all that and more manually.
My take here is I use it as it was meant for used,to be always connected on the go.I am not too keen on always saving the battery,it ruins the whole purpose of a great device.Just lookout the battery lasts till the day ends.OR you could give quick charges in between if possible.

Top Bottom