iPad Wifi-16GB

rishi0109

Right off the assembly line
iPad Wifi-16GB [Closed]

Hi guys,

I need to sell my 16GB Wifi iPad, as I bought is in desperation, I expected it solve my powerpoint woes on the move, but after using it for about 3-4 weeks, its not helping me and lack of 3G is a problem for me.
I've jailbroken the iPad, but on the wish of the person I can restore it, also I've used the iPad in the original plastic wrap in which it came, though the wire and the adaptor dont have the wrap now.

Model number and details : The concerned model is iPad 16 GB wifi version, 9.7 inches, 1 GHz Apple A4, 16 GB, Wifi, Bluetooth, running on 3.2.2 iOS firmware and jailbroken. Can provide non-jailbroken also.

Date of purchase: 1st week October 2010

Reason for sale: Specifically there are two reason, lack of a data connection while on move, and very difficult to make Keynote presentations.

Warranty details: Has international warranty with about 10 months of warranty remaining

Expected Price: 34,000 INR

Location of Seller: New Delhi

Pictures:*img338.imageshack.us/img338/6299/img0843zt.jpg *img175.imageshack.us/img175/9868/img0845tq.jpg

More importantly, it would be great if the person is from Delhi, for smoother and easy transaction.
Also I can assure you that, its condition as clearly visible from the pictures is brand new.

Contact Details - Rishi, 965-020-5858

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
You want 34K for 2nd hand piece?

Can I have more details such as where you brought it from? Shipped across border or Indian purchase?

OP
R

rishi0109

Right off the assembly line
You want 34K for 2nd hand piece?

Can I have more details such as where you brought it from? Shipped across border or Indian purchase?

Price is negotiable as per whats going on in the market, I don't have an idea, so posted some thousands below my purchase price.

I bought it from a person who had come back from US with dozens of iPads.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Price is negotiable as per whats going on in the market, I don't have an idea, so posted some thousands below my purchase price.

I bought it from a person who had come back from US with dozens of iPads.
Dude you have quoted too high price because the original one is now available at similar price that you are expecting for a second hand one.

Top Bottom