iPad 2: also comes in white?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
*i.imgur.com/7q1vp.jpg

Imagine the look on our faces when these pictures of a white second-generation iPad part landed in our inbox. Yes folks, it looks like the new iPad could come in white. That seems strange since Apple could not pull off an iPhone 4 with a white front, but I’m sure they figured out a way. Also, one of the reasons for the black frame that surrounds most of Apple’s displays is that it presents the image better visually. However, this image above, seems to refute all of that.

*i.imgur.com/PfQXU.png

If you look closely at the back of the part, below, you will see the camera hole, which happens to fit perfectly with the iPad 2 screen protectors from our friends in Asia. This is in addition to the ambient light sensor found on the top of the first-generation iPad. We don’t know whether or not the new iPad will also come in a black finish but, we’ll surely know all come March 2nd. The iPad 2 is expected to be thinner, faster, sport cameras, and work on both GSM and CDMA networks.

Source

Last edited:

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Happens almost every time near any Apple product release, most of them are complete crap rumours and linkbaits. iPad 2 comes 2mrw so everything will be clear and we will be saved from these fly by night scoops.

Top Bottom