ip address software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
hi friends, i needed a software or utility which could show me my ip addess whenever i connected to net... and also the ip address of the people who are trying to connect to my come :) and with some extra features like showing whether its an proxy ip address or the original ip address, does not matter whether its trial or a freeware :)

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
For knowing ur own ip addr, try - *www.whatismyip.com/

At command prompt, type "ipconfig/all" for further details (without the quotes ofcourse)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
You can view more infomation about the IP using the site like Dnsstuff.com

*www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ipall.ch?ip=59.162.2.3<< This would show info about the IP Address 59.162.2.3

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
whatismyip is ur best bet , coz if ur accessing net through ur router then most software will show you LAN IP address

and if you really need a windows app , then try this tray icon ip showing software

*www.ipdetective.ca/Viewer.html

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Akshay said:
For knowing ur own ip addr, try - *www.whatismyip.com/

At command prompt, type "ipconfig/all" for further details (without the quotes ofcourse)

i already know those site which tell the ip address, i wanted a software not a site.... and ipconfig does show the correct ip address when ur connected on the net......

Zeeshan Quireshi said:
whatismyip is ur best bet , coz if ur accessing net through ur router then most software will show you LAN IP address

and if you really need a windows app , then try this tray icon ip showing software

*www.ipdetective.ca/Viewer.html

thanks for the site....... i needed a software which has more features like showing visitors id, and hiding ip address.:)

Last edited:

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
ax3 said:
whots the command in dos 2 find ip ?

instead of using 3rd party softwares & sites .........

@ ax3 - ipconfig/all

@vish - try using ip watcher/ip tools

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom