INVENTORY SOFTWARE????

Status
Not open for further replies.

taken

Journeyman
HI,

I AM HAVING A LOT OF STUFFS IN MY OFFICE WHICH I NEED TO MAINTAIN A RECORD OF. AS THESE ITEMS ARE OFTEN ISSEUD, RETURNED AND THOSE ALL STUFFS OF EXANGES GOES ON, I NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF IT ONLINE. AT PRESENT I AM USING EXCEL AND AS SUCH CUSTOMISED APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT CAN ALSO BE DONE BUT HAVE NO TIME TO DO THAT. PLS SUGGEST ME SOME STUFFS THAT MAY COME INTO USE.

AS SUCH I HAVE BROWSED ALL THE CONTENTS IN DIGIT CDS BUT THEY HAVE A SOFTWARE FOR INDUSTRIAL UTILITY. WHAT I NEED IS A PRETTY SMALL AND NOT SO COMPLEX APPLICATION.

ANY HELP PLEASE..

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
well, you can have a customised software(like the one in D-mart, Big bazaar billing) there are lots of software companies out there to do the job for you. where u from?

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
There are tons of freeware and shareware available for people all the way from SOHOs, small to medium enterprises all the way to full-fledged enterprises. Download lists over 140 items for download in this category here. If you do not find what you are looking for, do let me know and I will look more into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom