Intresting Lan Game!!!!! Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have Frozen Throne Expansion (Warcraft) then try DoTA. For more: www.getdota.com, www.dotastrategy.com, www.dotapro.com :). You can download maps with or without AI (bots).
Yeah, How could I forget DoTA?:rolleyes:
An epic game man, I must say, I can play it for hours on end...

toofan

Technomancer
with two to -4 players strategy games are best. And if you have any big group then go for fps.

OP
hansraj

hansraj

In the zone
I already have warcraft.... so today added frozen throne for download for the suggested DOTA, as lots of guys are talking about dota. I think i will have to restrict myself to these strategic games only as other games dont look as interesting as the strategic ones. Specially coz my case is for 2 players only n not much. I didnt want to come back to strategic ones but looks like the choices are not very interesting

MenTaLLyMenTaL

Broken In
If u want some fun games that may not last very long (unlike weeks for AOE, dota) try these:
LittleFighter2 (lf2.net)
- Good lightweight game like MK4/streetfighter.
- My avatar is from it :D

Monkey Brains
- Great 2 player adventure game for fun
- Will last much longer than LF2

I already have warcraft.... so today added frozen throne for download for the suggested DOTA, as lots of guys are talking about dota. I think i will have to restrict myself to these strategic games only as other games dont look as interesting as the strategic ones. Specially coz my case is for 2 players only n not much. I didnt want to come back to strategic ones but looks like the choices are not very interesting
Awesome. DoTA FTW!!! :twisted:

aby.exe

Right off the assembly line
Thumbs up on chosing DOTA,for more information on DOTA and for stategies and help and all the stuff you need visit *www.dota-allstars.com

One more thing,you need loads of experience in dota,otherwise you will make an ass of yourself when you play against others,atleast 1 months experience is necessary.
and
*www.garena.com is a gaming platform which allows you to play lan games with many people around the world,just download it from there and for playing in rooms you need wersion 1.20 or higher.in indian rooms 1.20 is used.

you will need to have this software warcraft version switcher
*www.garena.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=357119&highlight=warcraft+version+switcher

then set the path in garena and have fun!
any way if you need more help i am Blade-X in garena,or ask here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom