Interview at Infosys [Joke ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
but then why these companies taking B.Sc grads too even from normal colleges for eg; in kerala. :?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well the main reason for companies like tcs and infy for hiring 10k+ recruits every yr is so tht they do not have man shortage which is considered to be the biggest road block for any company .... now things have changed skilled man power available is scarce hence these ppl recruit any 1 ....

extc engg are hired by tcs and infy wat more can 1 say .... besides everything tht u r supposed to do thr u r trained for so its no big deal for them

now these guys know tht out of 10k+ a lot will leave so the next yr agan 10k+

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
A little offtopic but I found this in my mail. Really Funny.

Why student fails in exam???????

It's not the fault of the student if he/she fails, Because the year has an 'ONLY 365' days.

Typical academic year for a student.

1. Sundays- 52,Sundays in a year, which are rest days. Balance 313 days.

2. Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study. Balance 263 days.

3. 8 hours daily sleep-means 122 days. Balance 141 days.

4. 1 hour for daily playing-(good for health) means 15 days. Balance 126 days.

5. Two hours daily for food & other delicacies (chew properly & eat)-means 30days. Balance 96 days.

6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)-means 15 days . Balance 81 days.

7. Exam days per year at least 35 days. Balance 46 days.

8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival holidays)-40 days. Balance 6 days.

9. For sickness at least 3 days. Balance 3 days.

10. Movies and functions at least 2 days. Balance 1 day.

11. That 1 day is your birthday.

"How can a student pass????"

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Awesome dude, forget abt its identity being real or fake, I loved it :D:D

Edit: im a 4th year I.T Engg Student, from Mumbai :D:D

Cheers n e-peace..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
now infy can kick u out within first 12 months, thats wat call letter says in my college

::cyborg::

In the zone
in our college campus recruitment HR was beaten by my friend a sikh jat guy of my class because the HR said that what do u do if i was found hving sex with ur mother

hr was beaten so badly that his nose was bleeding and he my friend was abusing him so badly

:D LOLZ

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
lemme clear all of ur doubts ..(been two yrs in Infy and now Im in TCS) :

** that above was a JOKE..good one :)

** that bench part is true but u shud pursue ur HR to give some project ...he/she will definitely give

** that subramaniam part is true ..he was fired as he was making mockery of infy ad recruiting campaign...

** Infy training is one of the hardest in industry..for non comp engg graduates trng is 3.5 mnths..for comp engg its 1.5 mnths ...they teach u everything frm C,oracle,java,unix etc..thr r regular online tests(every two days) n projects..to pass u have to get 65 out of 100 else u r thrown out..so its not a joke ..njoying n masti in TRNG !

** as told by my TCS frnz, TCS fresher trng is somewhat easier..no online tests..no throwing out..2 mnths full masti fr everyone ...

** they r taking Bsc graduates cuz industry is facing shortage of good ppl..have u ever read in ET ..over 70% of engg graduates r unemployable ...also Bsc ppl will take less salary than enggs ...so ...

I guess that clear all the doubts

raksrules

Youngling
lemme clear all of ur doubts ..(been two yrs in Infy and now Im in TCS) :

** that above was a JOKE..good one :)

** that bench part is true but u shud pursue ur HR to give some project ...he/she will definitely give

** that subramaniam part is true ..he was fired as he was making mockery of infy ad recruiting campaign...

** Infy training is one of the hardest in industry..for non comp engg graduates trng is 3.5 mnths..for comp engg its 1.5 mnths ...they teach u everything frm C,oracle,java,unix etc..thr r regular online tests(every two days) n projects..to pass u have to get 65 out of 100 else u r thrown out..so its not a joke ..njoying n masti in TRNG !

** as told by my TCS frnz, TCS fresher trng is somewhat easier..no online tests..no throwing out..2 mnths full masti fr everyone ...

** they r taking Bsc graduates cuz industry is facing shortage of good ppl..have u ever read in ET ..over 70% of engg graduates r unemployable ...also Bsc ppl will take less salary than enggs ...so ...

I guess that clear all the doubts

+1 (In Infy for last 2.5 Years)
Yes the training is class apart.
The Campus awesome.
Before being thrown out they will give you sufficient time and tests to save yourselves.
The training for a IT/CS/CE student is about 2 months and for a Non-IT/CS/CE students its 4 months.
Bsc people are being recruited by Infy but they are at a lower level than engg graduates. They are Junior Software Engineers and need to clear a tough test before being promoted to Software Engineer Role.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
overall gud but this seemed strange ...

how can they do this ?? :confused: :eek: :razz:

then y don't u go ahead ? :D .... make this man ur idol ! :))
They do this. There is another joke like this.

Interviewer(I): What brought you here ?
Candidate(C): The 10 O'Clock Train

I: What games do you play ?
C: Football

I: What do you mean by corner kick ?
C: A kick from the corner

I: Haha. With whom do you play ?
C: My children.

I: hhahaahahohoo. You have been selected!

The above one is true. It happened in the south when my GrandFather was working!

overall gud but this seemed strange ...

how can they do this ?? :confused: :eek: :razz:

then y don't u go ahead ? :D .... make this man ur idol ! :))
They do this. There is another joke like this.

Interviewer(I): What brought you here ?
Candidate(C): The 10 O'Clock Train

I: What games do you play ?
C: Football

I: What do you mean by corner kick ?
C: A kick from the corner

I: Haha. With whom do you play ?
C: My children.

I: hhahaahahohoo. You have been selected!
The above one is true. It happened in the south when my GrandFather was working!

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
does any IT company offers pension?
afaik Infosys gives.though u have to work there for 3 yrs or so. :-| correct me ,If I am wrong :)

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Candidate: Marathi, Hindi, English. By the way, I can keep quiet in German, French, Russian and many other languages

Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom