Not open for further replies.

salilrane

.........Access Denied!!!
Product name Intel(R) Desktop Board D865GBF based system
Board model Genuine Intel(R) D865GBF system board
OS version Windows* XP version 5.1 Service Pack 3 build 2600
OS memory 506,608 KB RAM

this is mine system config

whn ever i use internet explorer 7 ...it opens up and closes again ...i have gone to add remove programs >>> window components ..... removed IE and installed again ..but no use ...

plzz help me

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
It could be a case of some spyware. I'm no expert here, but run a HijackThis scan and post the result in the log file here. The knowledgeable guys here can look through it and possibly come up with a solution for you.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Go To COntrol panel & Add & remove WIndows Components In Addd & remove
Then Reinstall IE
This is best option you can try

tushar1987

Right off the assembly line
Hello Firstly you will reinstalling IE & if it is not working so repair OS & then installing windows service pack & install IE.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
There seem to be quite a few people who are facing this. This seems to be a problem for some who are on SP 3 & use IE 7. I would suggest you to download this fix from MS and see if it works.

Go to Start-Run- (Type) c:\windows\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe and See Check for Any Traces for IE7. The problem Occurs If You Installed IE7 First then Installed SP3. If this Doesn't solve Your problem Please go to Internet Options - Advanced- and Uncheck - Enable Third party Addons. It Failes, Go to Start-run-msinfo32 Under Internet Settings- Check the Version and Cypher Strength Version should be 6.0, CS would be 128bit If it's so then Try this Click on Start-run-inf - Look for ie.inf Right Click on it then Install (You might need a Windows XP disk with SP3). Once it's done Restart the Computer, If it's still doesn't work, Sorry to Say You need to Run a Repair on the Computer. Lemme know if it works.

OP
salilrane

salilrane

.........Access Denied!!!
Go to Start-Run- (Type) c:\windows\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe and See Check for Any Traces for IE7. The problem Occurs If You Installed IE7 First then Installed SP3. If this Doesn't solve Your problem Please go to Internet Options - Advanced- and Uncheck - Enable Third party Addons. It Failes, Go to Start-run-msinfo32 Under Internet Settings- Check the Version and Cypher Strength Version should be 6.0, CS would be 128bit If it's so then Try this Click on Start-run-inf - Look for ie.inf Right Click on it then Install (You might need a Windows XP disk with SP3). Once it's done Restart the Computer, If it's still doesn't work, Sorry to Say You need to Run a Repair on the Computer. Lemme know if it works.

thkxx speedrider

it worked

@lest for now i m using now IE6 ...... can i upgrade that to IE 7 or IE8

i m using XP with SP3

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Yes, you can upgrade to IE 7. IE 8 is still beta, but it is a free download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom