Internet explorer 9 hangs

utkarsh007

U7karsh
I am having an unusual problem where whenever i press any button whether new tab button or tools button etc , ie 9 hangs and i can work on the tab that was initially opened. I have also disabled adons and also selected software rending in internet options but still i am having this issue
plz help

My ie9 is rtm.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Can you please post operating system, service pack, etc. information so that forum members can help you in this?

OP
utkarsh007

utkarsh007

U7karsh
Can you please post operating system, service pack, etc. information so that forum members can help you in this?

Yeah i have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
graphic card: nvidia 8400gs
2gb ram
250gb hdd

If u need anything else, kindly inform me

rex

Right off the assembly line
I am having an unusual problem where whenever i press any button whether new tab button or tools button etc , ie 9 hangs and i can work on the tab that was initially opened. I have also disabled adons and also selected software rending in internet options but still i am having this issue
plz help

My ie9 is rtm.

I have the same problem with 64bit Internet explorer 9. The tabs hang automatically and ask me to recover the webpage. In my case the problem occurs due to unstable preview of 64bit flash player...I guess so.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 7601 (Service Pack 1).

Well, In your case the problem is typically due to incompatible add-ons or toolbars or an incompatible display adapter. Internet Explorer uses the graphics chipset for hardware acceleration and these issues might happen due to an older and/or incompatible driver.

you can reset Internet explorer settings.
To use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature from Control Panel, follow these steps:
Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is running).

Click Start, type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER:
inetcpl.cpl

The Internet Options dialog box appears.
Click the Advanced tab, Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset.
Then click Reset again. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box. Start Internet Explorer again.

Please note that running RIES (Reset Internet Explorer Settings) will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults. This includes all Security, Privacy and Zone settings. Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data and especially all stored passwords.

However, RIES does not clear Favorites or Subscribed Feeds.

If you face the same problem again then please do tell me.

OP
utkarsh007

utkarsh007

U7karsh
I have the same problem with 64bit Internet explorer 9. The tabs hang automatically and ask me to recover the webpage. In my case the problem occurs due to unstable preview of 64bit flash player...I guess so.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 7601 (Service Pack 1).

Well, In your case the problem is typically due to incompatible add-ons or toolbars or an incompatible display adapter. Internet Explorer uses the graphics chipset for hardware acceleration and these issues might happen due to an older and/or incompatible driver.

you can reset Internet explorer settings.
To use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature from Control Panel, follow these steps:
Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is running).

Click Start, type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER:
inetcpl.cpl

The Internet Options dialog box appears.
Click the Advanced tab, Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset.
Then click Reset again. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box. Start Internet Explorer again.

Please note that running RIES (Reset Internet Explorer Settings) will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults. This includes all Security, Privacy and Zone settings. Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data and especially all stored passwords.

However, RIES does not clear Favorites or Subscribed Feeds.

If you face the same problem again then please do tell me.

Problem still persists even after RIES

Tech&ME

Banned
plz help

My ie9 is rtm.

First install the FINAL version dude, what are you waiting for ?:shock:

Top Bottom