Internet data card from tata airtel....

Status
Not open for further replies.

renjithpeter

Right off the assembly line
hi

I am searching to take a internet connection to use with my laptop. I have read about data card from reliance,airtel and tata which will give mobile internet access and call features. But i not sure about its avaiblity and cost, even the guys at there local center cant help.

Any ideas about it

vswizard

Broken In
Yup.. i faced the same issue. but later i came
to know that the cost of tata card is around 9995/-

from that i cud estimate that airtel would be close
by. so dont bother.. go for a gprs based connection
or use diaup.

din

Tribal Boy
I use Airtel GPRS ( bluetooth to lappy ) for my lappy . Speed is not bad ( 40 kbps down and 20 up ) . As you are in Kerala , it wil be good for you . I tried once in Karnataka ( Mangalore ) but the speed was pathetic .

I heard the Tata card is costly ( rental ? ) and yes , even the employees of tataindicom have no idea about it

gajendra.se

Right off the assembly line
if u want to get reliance data card or interested in getting free data data card then there is offer on free reliance data card with 2 month free usages. infact i got the link after clicking on their link. it is like *onlinedeals.in/reliance/leadForm.jsp?sid=google . there u will get form filling option. i did the same. if u want to read more about reliance data card read this blogs this blog url of reliance data card *blog.onlinedeals.in/reliance-data-card/reliance-data-card.html.

Last edited:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Tata Data card costs Rs. 2500 in Delhi and is not bad. Plug to surf Whiz doesn't have calling/sms feature
Reliance is giving free unlimited use for two months @ Rs. 2850(Modem/datacard included)
Airtel DataCard for Rs. 3350

Earlier MO on mobile was a good option as it was very cheap. Now unlimited use plan has been scraped. Only existing users enjoying that plan.

deadlyheart4u

Redefining IT Revolution
Reliance unlimited data card 2months Rs. 2850 and then Rs.1500 pm for postpaid and prepaid, Rs. 999, good one

Airtel : RS. 999 unlimited cost s. 3450 around

tata is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom