Internal Laptop speakers

Gauravs90

geek........
Hi guys..

I have a dell inspiron 15r N5010 laptop. The problem is that I have busted the right internal speaker some months ago and the culprit was VLC. And now I have also busted my left laptop speaker and laptop is also out of warranty. Is there any way that I can purchase these speakers from Dell or any other vendor as my laptop is out of warranty?

PS: I can open and replace the speakers myself but I need to purchase the internal speakers.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Thats what dell CC guys say to avoid repairing the laptop speakers :\
Funny how there is no statement prohibiting the use of VLC in their warranty info.

sam142000

Journeyman
Hi guys..

I have a dell inspiron 15r N5010 laptop. The problem is that I have busted the right internal speaker some months ago and the culprit was VLC. And now I have also busted my left laptop speaker and laptop is also out of warranty. Is there any way that I can purchase these speakers from Dell or any other vendor as my laptop is out of warranty?

PS: I can open and replace the speakers myself but I need to purchase the internal speakers.

As far as I know you can purchase them from Dell, but most probably you'll have to allow them to replace them.

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
But they aren't wrong.

Yes, they are not wrong. But shouldn't they include this point in the Warranty's Fine Print.
I am not sure, has anybody read the whole Terms and Conditions?

If that point is not mentioned, then Dell has to repair the speakers right? ( General Question)

OP
Gauravs90

Gauravs90

geek........
Pls stay on topic...

What to do now? Dell service centre is 80 km away in Ghaziabad. Aren't speakers are sold online?

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
Pls stay on topic...

What to do now? Dell service centre is 80 km away in Ghaziabad. Aren't speakers are sold online?

Please see: Dell Inspiron 1525/1526 | Speaker Replacement | How-To-Tutorial - YouTube (It will give you an idea on how to replace them on your own)

You can import the speakers from: 15R10880 | Dell Inspiron 15R N5010 M501R Laptop Speakers

I don't know if you can find them in India.

Top Bottom