Interested sites which i visited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
drgrudge said:
www.jux2.com
it searches 2 engines at the same time...
it is new improved with searching 3 engines at the same time, do check that out...

*img62.exs.cx/img62/9472/signiture.gif

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
*thread revival*

*www.mindwarpet.com/

Goto AMV (Anime Music Video) Section
there some really coooooooooool anime music videos to download..
most of them are based on rock songs ..

PS: download the 'resident evil' tune by marlyn manson .. its really good and also "a mad world' by gary jules ... i luv that song

-----
alibi

suhas_sm

Journeyman
*www.mysongbook.com/ -For guitarists

*www.santabanta.com
*www.anandtech.com
*www.rotten.com
*www.liquidgeneration.com

infact i find whole internet interesting ;)

rohanbee

Padawan
well some interesting sites are :-

www.anandtech.com : also featured in this months digit mag, has the best reviews i have read on pc hardware till now

www.topwalls.com : excellent wallpapers

www.infosync.com : excellent site covering reviews on pdas, cellphones and digital diaries among others[/url]

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
www.guru3d.com
My best sites and review relating to latest graphic cards in details ( sound too ) . Best as per me
www.overclockers.com
Nothing to Explain about but simple plain jane Modding there.
www.apple.co.in
Latest news about apple products with latest itunes on offer.
www.macwindows.com
You dream to run mac on windows , emulations , cross platform stuff n all.
www.freshnews.com
The confirmed and the latest news on technology.
www.iphone-forum.org
The best mobile software n games site in this world. Add a lovey forum too that.
Enjoy :p :p :p

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
the site we all must visit....*www.climatehotmap.org/

climatehotmap.org said:
Global temperature in 1998 was the hottest in the historical record, and the temperature increase over the 20th century is likely to be the highest of the past millennium. Global average temperatures have warmed about one degree Fahrenheit (0.6°C) since 1900. The ten warmest years on record have occurred since 1987, seven of them since 1994
climatehotmap.org said:
Glaciers in the Himalayas are retreating at an average rate of 50 feet (15 m) per year, consistent with the rapid warming recorded at Himalayan climate stations since the 1970s.
climatehotmap.org said:
The Gangorti Glacier is retreating 98 ft (29.9 m) per year. At this rate scientists predict the loss of all central and eastern Himalayan glaciers by 2035.
climatehotmap.org said:
May 2002-In the state of Andhra Pradesh temperatures rose to 120°F (48.9°C), resulting in the highest one-week death toll on record.
climatehotmap.org said:
Antarctica -- The northern section of the Larsen B ice shelf, an area of 1,250 square miles (3,250 km2), disintegrated in a period of 35 days. This was the largest collapse event of the last 30 years, bringing the total loss of ice extent from seven ice shelves to 6,760 square miles (17,500 km2) since 1974. The ice retreat is attributed to the region’s strong warming trend - 4.5°F (2.5°C) in the last 50 years
climatehotmap.org said:
.After 400 years of relative stability, nearly 1,150 square miles (2,978 km2) of the Larson B and Wilkins ice shelves collapsed between March 1998 and March 1999.

this bear was supposed to be "polar"

*www.worldviewofglobalwarming.org/images/ARCPolarbear.jpg

see the glacier go away!!
*www.climatehotmap.org/photos/65.jpg
god save us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom