Intel Or Amd?

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
I think you should get the configuration without the Graphics card and use the Intel Hd2500 igp for some time. AMD is going to release a new card HD 7790 at the end of March which will be based on GCN 2.0 architecture and proably within 10k bracket.

bo,the prob is that :
1.i am too excited to play off games on my config like COD,BF3,TF2,etc. so cant think to
2.as nehru place is a 1 hour journey frm my home ... my dad doesnt feel comfortable going again and again there.!
3.i am not even sure that whther my dad will lemme buy the gpu at that time as if i tell him that this is the price he will be shcocked....in the current rig ... i have hided it from him!
#if you know what i mean :|

games like battlefield 3 can use 4gb ram alone :|

dude, after playing i can clear its process to give back system some ram to make me work ... if i feel that's not working..
i will buy a new ram then :)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
before playing battlefield 3 turn off/end all non-essential processes like browser/skype/messenger/anything not needed in system tray & with some game settings at mid/low level it should run fine with 4gb though ram usage will be quite high(at least 80%).

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
before playing battlefield 3 turn off/end all non-essential processes like browser/skype/messenger/anything not needed in system tray & with some game settings at mid/low level it should run fine with 4gb though ram usage will be quite high(at least 80%).
Its Okay!
)

btw,how bout swapping a gtx650 with hd 7770.. the price differnece is only 700bucks..
if its worth the extra..
then pls tell me to~! :)

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

well i guess, it may just run... but id still suggest adding a ram stick a year later...

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Someone tell me about the gpu...
Better adding 600 to the budget and getting a gtx650...
Btw,pls suggest me another dell ips panel monitor full hd which is a bit cheap than s2240l...
How is s2240m...it just doesnt have the hdmi port...i dun want that too.
So...

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Someone tell me about the gpu...
Better adding 600 to the budget and getting a gtx650...
Btw,pls suggest me another dell ips panel monitor full hd which is a bit cheap than s2240l...
How is s2240m...it just doesnt have the hdmi port...i dun want that too.
So...

s2240l is the best monitor money can buy at that price point.

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
dude,i just did .. and cording to me the only difference isaw in s2240m and s2240l was only a hdmi port
if i am wrong at any point please correct

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Okay!
Well,going for a l
Btw,today i contacted smc today ... They said they dont have cx430v2 and said me to get cm gx450...is it okay? (Its 800bucks expensive)
They also didnt have cm k380
Pls tell some other chasis in the same range,ie,3000 with good led fan and looks wise shud be as good as cm k380 and also shud have same dimensions(cannot be more bigger but can be a bit smaller cuz i have made a new computer table for myself according to its dimensions..so pls help accordingly)

ThankYou!

shreymittal

Being Human
Okay!
Well,going for a l
Btw,today i contacted smc today ... They said they dont have cx430v2 and said me to get cm gx450...is it okay? (Its 800bucks expensive)
They also didnt have cm k380
Pls tell some other chasis in the same range,ie,3000 with good led fan and looks wise shud be as good as cm k380 and also shud have same dimensions(cannot be more bigger but can be a bit smaller cuz i have made a new computer table for myself according to its dimensions..so pls help accordingly)

ThankYou!

get them from another shop in nehru place mostly Computer Empire should have both of the components

shreymittal

Being Human
Well,just on your believe that i would get EVERY COMPONENT I WOULD NEED from comput empire and smc international!

Dude on my believe just go to smc international and get yourself all of your components and get it assembled and about those two components ask them from where you can get them or get the compos from flipkart

shreymittal

Being Human
Without the cabinet how wuf i be able to assemble my system?..
Without my ram and psu...how wud i be able to run my system?

lol i din't noticed that they also don't have cabinet...****....ask them tommorow when the compos will be in stock if tell you in a week or so postpone your purchase till they don't have them in stock and also call computer empire and check whether the compos are available or not get nums from google..

Top Bottom