Intel Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Broken In
I'm just helping people find what they are looking for.

PS: Can you list something you have .. as cheap as DIRT..!!!
Yes, when the price falls to dirt, its listed as dirt.
search the *other forum, DG33Fb and DG33BU both have been bought and sold at 1800 just 3-4 months ago.
You can help people better by starting your own thread with proper pictures.

yours_majesty

Journeyman
I believe not all fingers are same, that motherboard you are talking about may have been repaired or may have had some problem which has not been mentioned or it may have been replaced by the company itself, however my board is absolutely genuine, never repaired, nor replaced, nor have any problem, I can gaurantee this & its next to brand new, very well taken care of, used in very well ventilated Cooler Master Elite332 case.

max

Broken In
I believe not all fingers are same, that motherboard you are talking about may have been repaired or may have had some problem which has not been mentioned or it may have been replaced by the company itself, however my board is absolutely genuine, never repaired, nor replaced, nor have any problem, I can gaurantee this & its next to brand new, very well taken care of, used in very well ventilated Cooler Master Elite332 case.
Bad assumption.
I told you to search for it... it was easy to read, but perhaps you cant or just wouldnt ever.
Since you dont understand, I guess I will just back off..

Great prices yourS majesty. wish you good luck.

OP
soyab0007

soyab0007

In the zone
Anyone interested
price Rs1200
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Anyone interested
price Rs1200

Last edited: