Intel Ivy Bridge and Motherboard line Up GUIDE

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
I have created these thread to dedicate to Intel's new Processor line These thread will be dedicated to Ivy Bridge CPUs and their Motherboard

I have been Hearing these now every where Ivy bridge so whats Ivy bridge up is a new Line of Intel's Processors(3rd Generation Intel® Core™processors) like Eg: Sandy Bridge These new line up is a new better than previous Sandy bridge They are way better than having Improved architecture
Welcome to the 22nm era as Intel swings in the “Tock” phase of their yearly CPU upgrades. Today marks the introduction of the long awaited Ivy Bridge platform which is basically running the Sandy Bridge architecture on a 22nm process.

IMPORTANT CHANGES IN IVY BRIDGE

Basic operations on Ivy Bridge remain similar to Sandy Bridge,
First thing’s first, the 22nm process, shrunken down from Sandy Bridge’s 32nm,
New architecture provides a better cooler processor with that requires lesser power.
*tbreak.com/tech/files/Ivy-Bridge_Processor-Front-600x303.jpg

OVERCLOCKING

The main difference in overclocking a Sandy Bridge i7-2600K processor would run stable at an overclock of 4.7GHz @ 1.45v, on some motherboards the i7-3770K would ran perfectly fine on as low as 1.3v with a 4.7GHz overclock.

New On-board Graphics

New feature on Ivy is Its featuring a brand new Intel HD 4000 integrated graphics processor which promises performance increase from the HD 3000 by up to 50% in some cases. Of course, HD 4000 also brings DX11 support which helps with faster QuickSync performance in addition.
Intel® Visual Technology – You don’t just get one, but a whole suite of video technologies that enable images to look sharper and more crisp. With built-in visuals, you’ll experience deeper, richer color and real-life seamless video and audio. You’ll have HD goodness for movies and Internet videos, as well as great results with casual and mainstream gaming. In two words: smooth and stunning.

Intel® Clear Video HD Technology – This technology enables 1080p HD video playback for streaming web content and Blu-Ray. You get lifelike video playback that makes the most of the content you watch.

Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) – When you purchase a laptop with 3rd Generation Intel Core processors, you can stream content from your laptop to your TV with no wires. No more crowding around a small screen to share your latest web video. Say yes to full HD and surround sound. Plus, you get access to Intel® Insider for premium movies.

Intel® Quick Sync Video – Creating and editing video just got easier. You’ll have much faster times for synchronizing and sharing your videos. Click through to learn how it’s now twice as fast with Ivy Bridge processors. We even have a demo video available for you to see the difference.

Intel® HD Graphics – You’ll get incredible experiences with 3D casual gaming, as well as fully immersive gaming on titles that are optimized for Intel HD Graphics. We’ve got a whole list of games optimized for Intel processors.

Motherboard

The Ivy Bridge processors are launched in conjunction with Intel’s new Z77 chipset; also an improvement over last year’s Z68 chipset
Many Manufactures already has released there Z77 mobo's like Intel, Gigabyte, ASUS, MSI, Biostar and ECS

2x SATA 3 ports are supported natively, as is Intel’s Smart Response Technology; certain motherboards have mSATA slots for micro-SSD expansion. Up to 4xUSB 3.0 ports are supports in addition to 10xUSB 2.0 ports. Lastly we have native PCIe 3.0 slots, ranging from 2 to 3 depending on the motherboard manufacturer.

Some of Motherboard Line Up
Intel DZ77GA-70K
Biostar TZ77XE4
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
ECS Z77H2-A2X
......(UPDATE)

Intel Ivy Bridge Line Up

Intel® Core™ i7-3770 Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-3615QE Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-3610QE Processor
.....(UPDATE)