Intel i810E chipset audio driver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hey frndz................one of my friend hav a intel i810E chipset and he's using windows 98..............and he recently formatted his PC............i got all the drivers for his motherboard but i can't find the audio driver for him..............plz help............

Tsunami

Broken In
u can check the mobo manufacturer and download the manual from net.....and then search for the audio drivers used..

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
If you're not sure of the audio hardware, use a tool like PC Wizard or SIW to find out. After you've done that, search for the drivers in Google.

PS: I'm not entirely sure if these tools will run on Windows 98, but give it a try anyway.

jatt

In the zone
I need audio driver for i810E motherboad ,i could not able to find these on intel's website.please help here.i will be very thankful to you for this.

jatt

In the zone
yes i used but its not useful because not giving audio driver details only graphics card details.

Fahd.Malik

Broken In
Does your friend has an XP cd? or you can arrange it.
Go into device manager, browse and select driver location as XP CD.

Another thing you can do is find out the manufacturer and the model no. of the mobo. Its always written over it with a very small font size. Look carefully. Search the exact model name on google, and you will surely find drivers on some old FTP or manufacturers archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom