Intel Gaming Pc Urgent Help PPl.. Plz i need ur valuable suggestions

sbuddhala

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer?
Ans: Far cry ,gta 5 ,battlefield and all latest n old gamees
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 50k max!

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Yes but later maybe after 6 or 8 months
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 7 or Win 8 if its good for gaming nd compatible wit old gam

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:2 tb
6. Do you want to buy a monitor?
Ans:No
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Moniior, Ups as i have an inverter , 7.1 speakers , Graphics card as i will use hd 4000 till haswell releases as heard it has better graphic nd thn wld plan to upgrade current pc by buying cpu n mobo or only gpu

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within 2 days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Secunderabad

11. Anything else which you would like to say? ( I know its long but it will clear a lot of things so..)

Ans: After checking many websites i have finalised a rig and it is as follows
I5 3570k
Gigabyte Z77x ud3h\
Gskil Ripjaws x 1600 Mhz 4x 2 gb
Corsair 300 R
Corsair Gs 600 smps
Wireless kb n mouse

After reading a lot ive come to know tht haswell gonna launch in april or may and it wld have nice intergrated graphics and wld like to buy it in sept or in october or even early if i can sell my currentt cpu n mobo for a goodd price . So i considered buying a i5 3570k for the time being which has hd 4000 nd can run latest games nicely without a graphic card. As of now ggabyte motherboard isnt available now as im trying it for over a week so i want a budget motherboard which wld be sufficient for me as i wld sell it after haswell launch. So shld i consider gigabyte z77x or asrock extreme 4 or biostar hifi mobo or any h77 wld work for the time being and plz suggest me any other config as well.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
HD 4000 can't run latest games, games before 2009 can be played at medium settings.

skydrift94

Stay Intercepted!!
Ans: Far cry ,gta 5 ,battlefield and all latest n old games
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 50k max!

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Yes but later maybe after 6 or 8 months
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 7 or Win 8 if its good for gaming nd compatible wit old gam

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:2 tb
6. Do you want to buy a monitor?
Ans:No
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Moniior, Ups as i have an inverter , 7.1 speakers , Graphics card as i will use hd 4000 till haswell releases as heard it has better graphic nd thn wld plan to upgrade current pc by buying cpu n mobo or only gpu

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within 2 days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Secunderabad

11. Anything else which you would like to say? ( I know its long but it will clear a lot of things so..)

Ans: After checking many websites i have finalised a rig and it is as follows
I5 3570k
Gigabyte Z77x ud3h\
Gskil Ripjaws x 1600 Mhz 4x 2 gb
Corsair 300 R
Corsair Gs 600 smps
Wireless kb n mouse

After reading a lot ive come to know tht haswell gonna launch in april or may and it wld have nice intergrated graphics and wld like to buy it in sept or in october or even early if i can sell my currentt cpu n mobo for a goodd price . So i considered buying a i5 3570k for the time being which has hd 4000 nd can run latest games nicely without a graphic card. As of now ggabyte motherboard isnt available now as im trying it for over a week so i want a budget motherboard which wld be sufficient for me as i wld sell it after haswell launch. So shld i consider gigabyte z77x or asrock extreme 4 or biostar hifi mobo or any h77 wld work for the time being and plz suggest me any other config as well.

W8 for some more time!! until the first Quarter 1 of 2013!! latest bandana is coming soon .Or go for AMD series of CPU and MOBO becuase those are in budget and you dont need to change Motherboards as intels when they release new chipsets and sockets . I think you always play games right. I recommend that you go with A-10K APU from AMD it have 4 cores and integrated HD7000 graphics in CPU!! You can enable crossfire and gain double performance with low end graphic card like your HD400.Consider AMD is good for gaming. but your INTEL Rig needs A high end GPUcard

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ skydrift. First of all, please put your words correctly and legitimately so that op can understand what you actually tried to convey. Then i would recommend reading some previous threads and posts in TDF hardware section to enlighten yourself. The post you're submitting are half-baked confusing.

skydrift94

Stay Intercepted!!
My reply that aint bad!!
Its a suggestion anyway the thread starter had no problem!!
whats the problem with you.

OP
S

sbuddhala

Broken In
I think all the ppl are damn busy or least interested to reply n help.. i dont c anyone helping btw thnks skydrift ,sam n ron.. I wld like to thnk bavusani for taking time n helpin me finalise my rig..will soon post pics as soon as i assemble and spl thanks to all those busy ppl who have time to visit but not help :cool:....

RON28

Cyborg Agent
if you think all are busy, just PM cilus ;) he will reply for all your questions.

I think all the ppl are damn busy or least interested to reply n help.. i dont c anyone helping btw thnks skydrift ,sam n ron.. I wld like to thnk bavusani for taking time n helpin me finalise my rig..will soon post pics as soon as i assemble and spl thanks to all those busy ppl who have time to visit but not help :cool:....

wait, dont loose hope, what are you going to purchase tell us before you buy all components.

OP
S

sbuddhala

Broken In
if you think all are busy, just PM cilus ;) he will reply for all your questions.

wait, dont loose hope, what are you going to purchase tell us before you buy all components.

hey ron THNKS for the reply. .decided config is

i5 3570k
asrock pro 3
2tb Toshiba
4x2 gskill ripjawx 1600
corsair 600 gs.
N regarding mobo I'm planning for a normal z77 as I wld upgrade wit haswell in September or oct. ..n regarding cpu my cousin wld give me his 2 months cpu as he is taking i7 cpu. ..so wld like to take any good mobo for the timing till haswell launches

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
hmm
Ans: Far cry ,gta 5 ,battlefield and all latest n old gamees
& no gpu??
Get atleast a 7770.

Do visit arun computers or sweta computers they have good stock & nice prices. I recommend roaming the CTC underground also cause some shops are giving better price.

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually you should have seen some threads. Anyway here are the config

AMD setup
Cilus said:
AMD FX 8350 (4 GHz, 8 Core, 4.2 GHz Turbo, 8 MB L2 + 8 MB L3) @ 12.3K
Asus M5A97 @ 6.5K
Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 MHz 4GB X 2 @ 3K
SeaSonic SS-750JS 750W 80 PLUS PSU @ 5.6K
Corsair Carbide 400R Cabinet @ 4.8K
Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC with Boost @ 22K

Total: 54K

Intel Setup
Incenerator said:
Intel Core i5 3470 - Rs 11200
Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H - Rs 6900
Gskill 8GB RAM F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL- Rs 2750
GPU - GTX 660Ti / Sapphire HD 7950 - Rs 19700 / 21700
HDD - Toshiba 2TB - Rs 6000
SMPS - Corsair TX650V2 - Rs 5500
Cabinet - Source 210 Elite - Rs 2900

Total - Rs 54,950(Nvidia 660Ti)/56,950(ATi7950)

I would suggest you to go for the AMD setup, more VFM. :)

Also as you said in your first post that you'll rely on HD4000, buddy you are very wrong. That GPU is nothing as compared the GPU suggested in this post, HD4000 can't handle much games. Also waiting for next gen cards is not an option because fem what I read they are coming in Q4 2013 or Q1 2014, so get these components. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^
Actually you should have seen some threads. Anyway here are the config

AMD setup

Intel Setup

I would suggest you to go for the AMD setup, more VFM. :)

Also as you said in your first post that you'll rely on HD4000, buddy you are very rong. That GPU is nothing as compared the GPU suggested in this post, HD4000 can't handle much games. Also waiting for next gen cards is not an option because fem what I read they are coming in Q4 2013 or Q1 2014, so get these components. :)

anyday that FX and HD7950 combo is better VFM and overclock friendly, That intel setup has a 3470, ...anand does it have major OC support with that lack of K? OP says hes gonna do it after 6-8 months (!) anyway, to do that he'll be needing an i5 3570K dont you think? So AMD setup, FX8350 can be oc'ed like a beast if OP really wants to.

Besides 3570K will be coming around for 15k which extends the budget by at least 4K there only. OP if u r not up for pushing your CPU with volts and major OC to squeeze out a good amount of processing power... and happy with minor beef up to 4ghz...

*www.overclock.net/t/1322812/overclocking-i5-3470-to-4ghz

...then you can very well go with i53470, but otherwise go with FX8350 in that budget.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah and thats why he should go for AMD setup. Overclocking the AMD setup is much better and simpler than the Intel counterpart. In that budget he can't get a OC friendly Intel setup but AMD are shining these days in that. :)

skydrift94

Stay Intercepted!!
Thankyou Bros! for nice suggestion! I said!! HD7000 was a a Integrated in A10K APUs.(So no need to purchase card!!it can run latest games between 20-35FPS).AMD got another special feature If you have any old card like HD4000 If you Enable Corssfire mode then it Will allow Integrated HD7000 with the external VGA HD4000 For ultimate Combined Performance and you gain extra 10-15Fps. For performance wise HD4000 is like G210!

OP
S

sbuddhala

Broken In

i5 3570k
asrock pro 3
2tb Toshiba
4x2 gskill ripjawx 1600
corsair 600 gs.
N regarding cpu my cousin wld give me his 2 months cpu as he is taking i7 cpu. ..so wld like to take any good mobo for the timing till haswell launches

Thts the story guy's abt i5 3570k so wld want a normal mobo for the time being as will upgrade after haswell launches that is 6 months nd reg oc I don't think wld oc immediately will do later after a yearSo h77 mobo will also work. ..THNKS guy's for the replies

i5 3570k
asrock pro 3
2tb Toshiba
4x2 gskill ripjawx 1600
corsair 600 gs.
N regarding cpu my cousin wld give me his 2 months cpu as he is taking i7 cpu. ..so wld like to take any good mobo for the timing till haswell launches

Thts the story guy's abt i5 3570k so wld want a normal mobo for the time being as will upgrade after haswell launches that is 6 months nd reg oc I don't think wld oc immediately will do later after a yearSo h77 mobo will also work. ..THNKS guy's for the replies

gameranand

Living to Play
Buddy avoid ASRock alright they have some issues with their Mobos. Also he rig suggested by Cilus in my post would be best for you.
If you go for a 3570K then you'll also have to get a decent Mobo so that you can easily overclock it or its of no use at all IMO, now in case of AMD you are getting a decent 8 core CPU + a nice Mobo which will enable you to OC when you need to at decent extent to churn out more performance from that CPU. Also the GPU is 7950 which is a high end card thus enabling you to play any games at the highest settings as for now. Consider the AMD setup, it will be better suited for your budget. :)
Rest is your choice as you are the one spending the money.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Posting as a response to your PM. The configuration suggested by GamerAnand (a config given by me in another thread) is the perfect one for you. Look, at 1080P gaming, Graphics card is the most important factor and going for a GTX 660 or HD 7850 won't help you much as games like Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution can already stress the mid range cards with high settings. So, at least a HD 7870 or GTX 660 Ti is recommended here but the best is the HD 7950 which is unbeatable at 22K price point, touching the GTX 670.

Top Bottom