Intel Core i5 4th generation Under 52K

invisiblebond

Journeyman
1) What is your budget?
-Rs 48-52K

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
-Preferable 15" but wouldn't mind 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
-casual gamer, Office and Productivity Software, Video Chat and Conference

4)Screen resolution
-1080p (Full HD) if it will fit into the budget

5)Battery back up
-extended (5-7hrs)

6)Purchase place
-Well flipkart won't accept Pincode

Intel Core i5 4th generation model. Thank you

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
fill these *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

In India, the 4th gen i5 version available are of ULV type, which is worse than 3rd gen intel i5 mobile version. In general mobile version has better performance over ULV ones.

So, for 52k, best option is Samsung NP550P5C S06IN.

Samsung NP550P5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) vs Lenovo Ideapad Z500 (59-380463) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) vs HP Pavilion M4-1003TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 750GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph): Compare Computers: F

Note: The Samsung & Lenovo ones are available cheaper locally

OP
invisiblebond

invisiblebond

Journeyman
Thank you anupam_pb for the suggestion

Hreat review of Intel haswell processor "reduce power consumption without compromising performance"

In India, the 4th gen i5 version available are of ULV type, which is worse than 3rd gen intel i5 mobile version. In general mobile version has better performance over ULV ones.

So, for 52k, best option is Samsung NP550P5C S06IN.

Samsung NP550P5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) vs Lenovo Ideapad Z500 (59-380463) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) vs HP Pavilion M4-1003TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 750GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph): Compare Computers: F

Note: The Samsung & Lenovo ones are available cheaper locally

Thank you rijinpk1 for the link

fill these *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

Apology bavusani

What do you want exactly? CPU or MB? Overclocking or not? Please specify.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Please suggest Intel Core i5 4th generation model. Thank you

So you joined in 2008. Remained underground and aloof from the tech world and suddenly want us to suggest you a core i5 model without letting us know eve a basic usage pattern of yours?

Can't help mate.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
more suggestion based on Intel 4/3th generation "M" series

You really have lost touch on how to talk on a tech forum. -_-
Anyway, get yourself a Core i5 4570. Adequate for almost everything.

Or a Core i5 4670K if you want to overclock.

luckyboy

Right off the assembly line
Go for this one

IDEAPAD Z510 (DARK CHOCOLATE)
59-387057
4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 4200M, 4 GB RAM, 39.6 cms (15.6") HD LED Anti-Glare (SLIM), 1 TB HDD, Nvidia N14P-GV2 DDR3 1GB, Windows 8. price- 52k

OP
invisiblebond

invisiblebond

Journeyman
Sincerely apology Vyom

basic usage pattern:
casual gamer, searching for long lasting battery life, touch
screen / SSD disk (if affordable)

85% is used for work related & its ON almost 12 hours a day.

So you joined in 2008. Remained underground and aloof from the tech world and suddenly want us to suggest you a core i5 model without letting us know eve a basic usage pattern of yours?

Can't help mate.

Pl guide the model details Intel Core i5 4570 / 4670K price range { 48-52K } :)

Anyway, get yourself a Core i5 4570. Adequate for almost everything. Or a Core i5 4670K if you want to overclock.

OP
invisiblebond

invisiblebond

Journeyman
1) What is your budget?
-Rs 48-52K

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
-Preferable 15" but wouldn't mind 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
-casual gamer, Office and Productivity Software, Video Chat and Conference

4)Screen resolution
-1080p (Full HD) if it will fit into the budget

5)Battery back up
-extended (5-7hrs)

6)Purchase place

Tarun Singh

Banned
At 52K budget,why do you want to go for i5 when you can get this beast Asus K55VM-SX086D Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) at Rs 48870. :) You will get more cheaper locally.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
6)Purchase place

if flipkart does not ship to you, give an address where flipkart will ship the item. when the courier guys call you to inform that the product has reached, then just tell them you will collect the same from the courier office. then goto their office and collect the item. as simple as that ;)

OP
invisiblebond

invisiblebond

Journeyman
From day one FlipKart Seller: WS Retail won't sell Notebook to Kerala |--|

if flipkart does not ship to you, give an address where flipkart will ship the item. when the courier guys call you to inform that the product has reached, then just tell them you will collect the same from the courier office. then goto their office and collect the item. as simple as that ;)

Go for this one

59-387057
4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 4200M, 4 GB RAM, 39.6 cms (15.6") HD LED Anti-Glare (SLIM), 1 TB HDD, Nvidia N14P-GV2 DDR3 1GB, Windows 8. price- 52k
Guys, looks like Z510 is here
IdeaPad Z510 (Dark Chocolate) | Lenovo India | The DO Store

4th gen i5 Mobile version + GT740M is a good deal, considering the current laptop market scenario

Get this one........

OP
invisiblebond

invisiblebond

Journeyman
@luckyboy Missed your post, will Check It Out. Thank you

Go for this one

59-387057

@anupam_pb :)
Guys, looks like Z510 is here IdeaPad Z510 (Dark Chocolate) | Lenovo India | The DO Store
4th gen i5 Mobile version + GT740M is a good deal, considering the current laptop market scenario Get this one........

Top Bottom