INTEGRATING DAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deva

Broken In
I USE OPERA AS MY INTERNET EXPLORER DUE TO ITS VARIUS ADVANTAGES.RECENTLY I DOWNLOADED DOWNLOAD ACCELERATOR PLUS(DAP).IS IT POSSIBLE TO INTEGRATE DAP WITH OPERA?
AS YOU KNOW OPERA HAS ITS OWN SEPERATE DOWNLOADER.CAN I DISABLE IT?

swatkat

Technomancer
1]first method:-
Open DAP, then open the "Option/Configuration" screen, and in the "General" section Check/Select the "Browser Integration" option and then restart the browser.

OR

2]second method (if first doesnt work):-
1]Copy the dapop.dll file from DAP folder to the directory where Opera 7 is installed to the "Plugins" folder (Example C:\Program Files\Opera7\Program\Plugins).
2]Now open the Opera 7 browser and try to download any file.
3]You will get the "File Download" screen click the
"Advanced" button, set the option "Use Plug-in" and choose "Download Accelerator Plus" from the drop down list, click "OK".
source

techsavvy

Broken In
u cannot disable the opera downloder.the only way that i know of is that

open dap then on the menu bar click on add new download and enter the url adress of the site frm where u want to download.

u can copy the url adress frm the bottom of the opera downloader into dap.

K

khattam_

Plz don't take the name of DAP. It sucks. Better use Leechget(freeware). You can get its plugin for opera by searching from google. And Leechget downloads a lot faster than DAP's registered version does. If you have a freeware and uncracked version of DAP, i was wondering why would you like it to replace operas downloader??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom