Integrate SP1 into Vista DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
No, MS has already clarified that the present version of SP1 pre-beta is not slipstremable.

Also, there is some confusion over this, but it seems that SP1 shall be available as a Standalone installer or will be directly released with the Vista media.

Slipstream has not yet been achieved by MS methods. But i did find some tools on MSFN boards by the MSFN members which had achieved SP1 pre beta slipstreaming.

You might want to look for it there.

slugger

Banned
yup u can include all ur drivers and service packs into your OS setup to make it an unattended setup using vlite
i think there is also a tutorial on the forum for this purpose

tutorial for making unattended installation of OS was also given by DIGIT/IC-CHIP some months back (dun remember which mag or which month ;) )

OP
bajaj151
slugger said:
yup u can include all ur drivers and service packs into your OS setup to make it an unattended setup using vlite
i think there is also a tutorial on the forum for this purpose

tutorial for making unattended installation of OS was also given by DIGIT/IC-CHIP some months back (dun remember which mag or which month ;) )

I am talking about integrating into vista dvd....but using vlite ...its not working....

slugger

Banned
bajaj151 said:
I am talking about integrating into vista dvd....but using vlite ...its not working....

well you gotta copy d files on2 ur HDD
make all d customistaion u wan2 make and den prepare an ISO and burn it on2 ur DVD

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Dude, atleast get your info corrected before posting. vLite does not support SP1 Pre Beta slipstreaming as of now.

OP
bajaj151
slugger said:
well you gotta copy d files on2 ur HDD
make all d customistaion u wan2 make and den prepare an ISO and burn it on2 ur DVD

How can I make bootable iso to my current state of windows i.e. all installed softwares + all settings......so that I backup my windows in any false situation...?

slugger

Banned
bajaj151 said:
How can I make bootable iso to my current state of windows i.e. all installed softwares + all settings......so that I backup my windows in any false situation...?

for that u will have to create a disk image usnig either Norton ghost or Acronis true Image

@asliladka
were u talkin 2 me :confused: ?

i hope not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom