Insult to Indian National Flag....

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
ancientrites said:
i am happy i am not hindu and not say VANDE MATARAM.

just to make things clear; vande mataram has nothing to do wid any religion (hinduism specifically). it means, my salutations oh mother...

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
wish i was a human bomb....

and to all those who doesn't respect the flag or the national anthem, why don't you LEAVE the country. its people like you who is ruining India. i wish i could punch u all in the face... as many times as possible as you are in this country and don't respect it. ..i.. < if you know what it means

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
oh yeah? How does insulting a flag have anything to do with ruining the country. You think going around worshipping a flag is going to make india prosperous?
Sentimental nitwits!!!

faraaz

Evil Genius
I'm not saying I don't respect the Indian flag, I do...I just don't think the incident at hand requires the kind of extreme responses this thread is seeing.

That, plus empty vessels make most noise!! Chill guys!

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
ilugd said:
oh yeah? How does insulting a flag have anything to do with ruining the country. You think going around worshipping a flag is going to make india prosperous?
Sentimental nitwits!!!

In that case there is no need for a national flag...... Our national flag symbolises many things and we must have respect for the flag........

T

thunderbird.117

You know what i think?. Indian woman or any woman from any country should create bikini made up of indian flag. I wonder what will happen.

faraaz

Evil Genius
If she is Muslim or Christian or any other minority for that matter, there will be riots in all the cities in India. If she is Hindu, then she will be harassed and stalked by RSS, VHP etc for God knows how long.

Her house and car will probly get stoned and burned down as well..

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
it is illegal in india anyway. If a Hindu woman in any other country does that, the extremists like vhp and rss won't be able to reach her but she and her family will be branded a traitor in the nri community, I guess.

ds_rajat

Broken In
Pls tell me honestly, does anyone has any respect for our Country? If Natioanal Anthem will play in any TV channel or FM Radio will u stand-up for it?

faraaz

Evil Genius
Nope...I would'nt...and I didn't stand up when they played the national anthem in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham...which I thought was pretty sneaky of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom