installing how?

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I do not know actually and I think MS Paint is an inbuilt one on Windows XP Home Edition. It was deleted unfortunately. I tried my level best to install MS Paint using original Windows XP Home Edition CD,but all in vain. How to install it.Step by step procedures?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't remember properly, but you may try this: go to Control Panel, Add Remove Programs and Click Turn Windows features on/off or something like that. You may get the option of installing MS Paint under Accessories. Check it. Click next and it will be installed.

Technopond

Right off the assembly line
Can't remember properly, but you may try this: go to Control Panel, Add Remove Programs and Click Turn Windows features on/off or something like that. You may get the option of installing MS Paint under Accessories. Check it. Click next and it will be installed.
Yeah that's the way to do that, I had notepad, wordpad all removed accidentally...BTW XP age has finished. :grin:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Here's a clean version of Skud's post:
Uninstall and reinstall MS Paint in Windows XP

If this fails, you can even download the setup of MS-Paint, from here:
Paint XP for Windows 7

(title says, for Win 7 but runs in XP, just fine)

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
wait... what did you mean by you "deleted"? Did you delete it from Windows folder?

In case you didn't delete it from there, go to run and type "mspaint", it should open paint.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
yeah right procedure...

@kumarn_2004: MS Paint is low on features instead use .NET Paint :grin:

Top Bottom