installing google playstore apps from pc ??

ashs1

Padawan
hi guys !

I was planning on downloading Dead trigger game from playstore but with my 2g speed, i might as well drop the idea.
Fortunately, my PC has decent speed. :D
can anyone guide me through the process on " how to install playstore apps in your android from pc " ?
I opened play.google.com, signed in with my gmail & clicked on install option on dead trigger's page. but nothing seems to be downloading. :(

pls help. :)

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
You can not do it. The download button you pressed would start download the game/app on your phone if it has internet connection. Would suggest to get a router/wifi-router or else you will have to download that game's apk from third party site/blog. Google doesn't provide this service.

Just downloas the apk and transfer it to your mobile via usb cable and install it. :)

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Thats usually pirated stuff so can't recommend here :(

I think some time ago I read it somewhere a way to download games to phone via pc but I don't remember anything about it. Maybe someone else can help you here.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@OP: u can use Real APK Leecher & it works best for downloading APK in PC and it is a good apk updater also.
it can only download free apps :mrgreen:

Thats usually pirated stuff so can't recommend here :(
No..downloading APK in pc is not piracy but asking for paid/cracked apks is piracy

I opened play.google.com, signed in with my gmail & clicked on install option on dead trigger's page. but nothing seems to be downloading. :(
this will send a download link to your device & once u open google play store in mobile download will automatically start.

Top Bottom