Installing apps on iPhone

Darshan Singh

Broken In
Hi friends,

I have recently got an iPhone 5. Although I have created an apple ID and have downloaded apps from the App Store but I also have ipa apps in my PC which I want to install on my iPhone. Could anybody suggest some method using which I can install ipa apps on the phone without Jailbreaking. I have tried some software such as iFunbox and iSpirit but they require your phone to be jailbreaked and I don't want to take the risk of Jailbreaking. The apps can't also be installed with iTunes by synching.

Any help would be appreciated.

raksrules

Youngling
I don't think you can install IPA without jailbreaking and installing appsync from cydia. Even using iFunbox you won't be able to install.
There did come ways to install without jailbreaking but i am not sure if those methods work any more.

shreymittal

Being Human
Hi friends,

I have recently got an iPhone 5. Although I have created an apple ID and have downloaded apps from the App Store but I also have ipa apps in my PC which I want to install on my iPhone. Could anybody suggest some method using which I can install ipa apps on the phone without Jailbreaking. I have tried some software such as iFunbox and iSpirit but they require your phone to be jailbreaked and I don't want to take the risk of Jailbreaking. The apps can't also be installed with iTunes by synching.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nope you can't

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I don't want to take the risk of Jailbreaking
It is the risk you have to take to install cracked apps.
Most paid apps go free quite regularly it just offer an eagle eye to spot it :wink:

red dragon

Master troll
If the ipas are legit(properly signed)drag em to itunes,they will show up as apps in itunes..sync them as usual.
But if they are not signed(i.e pirated)...you are out of luck.

lr7745

Broken In
25pp is what you want. Good luck reading Chinese, though. It's better (not to mention legal) just to keep an eye out for good deals in the App Store, as others suggested.

Top Bottom