Initial Impressions Of The Nexus 4 - Raising The Bar For Design, Materials, And Build Quality

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
1080p videos take up lot of space.. I was wondering why one would need a upto 32GB of storage.. but fact is the for HD recording one needs sh!tload of space.

ajaymailed

In the zone
1080p videos take up lot of space.. I was wondering why one would need a upto 32GB of storage.. but fact is the for HD recording one needs sh!tload of space.
let us see, Music, Movies, HD Recording, 8 MP Pictures, Large Games of size 1 GB or more. In future, apps, games are gonna get bigger and bigger. Buying an hi-end smartphone should mean luxury with entertainment and media as well, otherwise whats the use 4.7 inch, quad core power house.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^^ I realized it :p .. need for 32GB was a question before I bought my new phone :p

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
name a few please

There are many if you search extension store (Chrome). I will tell one later which I installed on my friend's system today and it worked good. BTW I myself haven't installed anything for it, still not facing any ad. :| (I remember installing something, but there's nothing in the installed list when I'm checking now).

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
The back cover is a glass cassing,one of person who reviewed it, got a crack near his camera lens

Ashokkumar01cbe

Broken In
LG Nexus 4 is the best phone
its specs are 8 Mp camera
quad core processor !!! yes i am telling its 4 core processor
ooping 2 GB of RAM
android v4.2 also named as Jellybean
having connectivity of internet of 41MBps...
the release date is not available for india..
for check availability go to the PLAYSTORE..

suh007

Broken In
How will the music quality be in Nexus 4 be with a good quality earphone ?
Will it be comparable to ipod music quality ?

Last edited:

vipul619

whodiswhodat

The reason why Xperia U & P are a no-no for me!
720p recording on a 3.77GB limit, seriously?

Top Bottom