Information Needed on Inkjet Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffveen20

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,

I am Jeff Veen. I am from California. I am here because I want some information on inkjet printers. I hope all you my friends help me in the same.

Thanks,
[FONT=&quot]Jeff[/FONT]

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Your post is very vague.

Do you want help in choosing an inkjet printer? If so, what do you want to use it for? What kind of printing - mostly pictures or text? How heavily will you use it? What is your budget?

Or do you want to know how they work?

OP
J

jeffveen20

Let me know about some new inkjet printer’s series model in HP, Canon and Epson with their product features and cost. I want to use it for both, pictures and text. Not for large picture.

Thanks,

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Why not get on to their respective site's & have a look at their various products for yourself?

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Why not get on to their respective site's & have a look at their various products for yourself?
That's right. Each manufacturer has dozens of different models priced from 2k to 20k or more. It's unreasonable to expect others to check and review them all and post the results. It's a good idea to do one's own research first and then ask specific questions in a forum.

To the OP: Having said that, take a look at entry-level printers from the major manufacturers. Unless you need good quality photo printers, something like the HP D2568 and the Canon IP1880 costing around 2k each may be good enough for you.

OP
J

jeffveen20

Thanks for the information. As per your replies I am start searching on their respective site's If I have any other doubt or question then I am back to you with specific product. I hope you can also help me at that time.

Jeff

OP
J

jeffveen20

[FONT=&quot]When I am search on their respective site’s I got plenty of results and I am confused to select the best inkjet printer so please help me to select the better one. I have to use it at home.

Thanks,
[/FONT]
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
[FONT=&quot]When I am search on their respective site’s I got plenty of results and I am confused to select the best inkjet printer so please help me to select the better one. I have to use it at home.

Thanks,
[/FONT]

OP
J

jeffveen20

As I already told you that I have to use it at my home. My actual budget is $150 which is max limit for inkjet printer. As I got plenty of replies on inkjet printers I also looking for information on, how I will know when it's time to replace an ink cartridge? How can I recycle used ink cartridges? Is it ok to refill the ink cartridges by my own in my inkjet printer?

Thanks,
Jeff

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The software should inform you when the cartridges become empty or you can know it since you won't be getting any prints. I prefer refilling them from stationery stores because the original cost a lot, atleast for a typical home user like me.

OP
J

jeffveen20

Here is an online source which I found during my search on Google for some inkjet printer information. They provide their products in Epson Printer Ink Cartridges, Canon Printer Ink Cartridges, Hp Inkjet Cartridges and their all products are fully "OEM matched" in quality.

I just share this information with all of you. Please continue your great support...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom