information abt the networking exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby girl

Right off the assembly line
hello to all
i have taken training regarding hardware and networking (a+,mcse,ccna)
it is necessary to give exam in order to get good job
as i think my training was not up to the mark
and the institute from i taken the training is now closed as it was a fraud institute so wat to do as i think i have wasted my parents money
rs.40,000 but got nothing in return wat to do plz tell i have also done diploma in programming langauge i learn "c" ,fox pro and html
now wat to do i m confused and depressed
but mine while my parents said that do mba in IT
is mba in IT is good for a girl and i also want to know wat kind of job i would land into as i m doing mba in IT from smu through dde mode

thnk to all in advance for answering my question
and also tell which IT career suits best for the girl in which her career goes up
and there is security for job also

ankushkool

Youngling
see i am in somewhat same situation... after doing some research i realized that its all depends on what are you interested in! if u want to get into comp/IT sector... it will be best if u go 4 masters. i m planing 2 do de same via correspondence! u first have 2 decide what exactly are u interested in.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@baby girl, have you got "Certificates" for those exams?

Even if u really worked hard and got good marks, ur marksheet is branded by fraud institute...it may be difficult to convince employers about ur skills.

Try to get (sorry, but u may need to) the certifications again from some valid institutes.

MBA in IT?
In what stream?
Why not MBA in HR or Marketing etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom