Info Needed About Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hey guys i have been bowled over by trailer of Gears of War.I want to buy xbox 360 .But since my brother is in ssc my dad has promised to buy it only in month of march next year.
So will a modded 360 be available then?Thanks,

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Err...Not modded exactly but Firmware flashed model is available.A hardware mod is yet to be seen for the 360.So far the Firmware flash can just play backed up titles.

sameer187

Broken In
you can find all the info u need about everything xbox 360 related in india at

*www.360indians.com

make sure u think it through before buying a modded xbox 360...in the future Xbox 360 games will come with updates on them (which u have to install to run the game)...it seems that if one of these updates picks up a mod-chip or anything fishy, ur xbox 360 is as good as a paper weight...also unless they work on some ingenous modchip....u might get banned from Xbox live which is half of the Xbox 360's appeal

and trust me...as someone who plays regularly on xbox live....u dont wanna be banned from XBL.....

its not as easy as modding as a PS2....its a lot more complicated....think about it.

peace

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
sameer187 said:
make sure u think it through before buying a modded xbox 360...in the future Xbox 360 games will come with updates on them (which u have to install to run the game)...it seems that if one of these updates picks up a mod-chip or anything fishy, ur xbox 360 is as good as a paper weight...also unless they work on some ingenous modchip
The firmaware updates will just upgrade the version by which you'll be unable to boot the back up titles.You'll then be left with only one option,Buy original.The console as such won't be rendered useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom