Indie bundles/deals

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
IndieGala 5 is pretty OK too. DRM free version of WRC 2010& SBK X are the real heroes.

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
Bastion alone makes this bundle worth it. Smart thing to do was making it available above average. Many, like me went for it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Is it strange that I don't enjoy playing bastion. Set up the old world completely, still dont like the game much.

mastervk

In the zone
I have bought humble bundle using amazon payments ($10).But i have not yet received mail from HB with download links and steam keys.As it will take few days for transaction to be completed ,will i get email once transaction is completed?

Last time i paid using credit card and i have got mail immediately.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
will i get email once transaction is completed?
Yes but little strange. Wait for a day at max and after that IMO it would be good to get in contact with their CC.

I use Google for Payments and everytime I get my Keys instantly :wink:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have bought humble bundle using amazon payments ($10).But i have not yet received mail from HB with download links and steam keys.As it will take few days for transaction to be completed ,will i get email once transaction is completed?

Last time i paid using credit card and i have got mail immediately.

It happened with me too. Got mail after a while.

You can send a mail with your unique payment transaction id.

mastervk

In the zone
with Google checkout/paypal we get instant key as most of the time transaction is done using credit card.My amazon payment was done using bank transfer.It has been more than 3-4 days.I didn't find any CC email address .Whats the email Id for their CC ?

The Best gets Best-er. (end of word repository).

We've added Braid, Super Meat Boy, and Lone Survivor to Humble Indie Bundle V!

If you've already purchased the bundle, then the games are already on your download page! If you haven't bought Humble Indie Bundle V yet, set your price higher than the average to get these excellent games in addition to Psychonauts, LIMBO, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Bastion!

^ I was thinking the same thing. Wanted to give away the codes of the other two games.
Indie Royale does a better job with keys. sigh.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The Humble Music Bundle

Support six amazing musicians. Pay what you want for the Humble Music Bundle and receive six digital albums from the Internet's finest songsmiths. Christopher Tin, They Might Be Giants, Jonathan Coulton, MC Frontalot, and Hitoshi Sakimoto have assembled their best cuts for your listening pleasure. And if you pay more than the average price, you'll also receive OK Go's Twelve Remixes of Four Songs!

*www.humblebundle.com

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Elsewhere, the latest IR offers Puzzle Agent and the complete Geneforge Saga. And IndieGala 7 launches today with a collection of 1C games, including the superb King's Bounty: Armored Princess.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Bought HiB Android for $7
Actually wanted to test card and couldn‘t think of another place to teat :|
Got quite a few games I didnt play before

Top Bottom