Indie bundles/deals

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Indie Valentine's day special offer:
A particular highlight of this bundle is Ace Team's fantastical first-person action-adventure Zeno Clash (on Steam for PC). Using Valve's own Source engine, and dubbed as 'Dark Messiah meets Double Dragon', its unique first-person fighting gameplay and exotic setting helped earn an Independent Games Festival nomination for excellence in visual arts in 2009.

Another visually stunning, IGF-nominated game in the Valentine's Bundle is State of Play Games' beautiful puzzle adventure Lume (on Steam for PC and Mac, Desura for PC and Linux, DRM-free PC, Mac and Linux download). Lume was filmed on a real-life set built entirely out of paper and cardboard. In this first episode, players navigate their way through puzzles to restore the power to grandfather's house and uncover a deeper mystery behind the town's blackout.

Moving on, a Valentine's bundle wouldn't be as hot without some fire. Therefore, Big Sandwich Games offers its scorching single and multiplayer arcade-strategy game Hoard (on Steam for PC and Mac). Players control a fire-breathing, high-flying dragon whose job is to hoard as much gold as possible, while destroying merchant wagons, buildings, and anything else that attempts to steal its stash. Making this Bundle even sweeter, two extended-play Hoard DLC packs (individual Steam codes for both PC and Mac) are unlocked at bundle start. Dynamite Roll! and Flame-Broiled SANDwich! offer players lots of new maps, enemies, powerups, achievements, and even an entirely new desert continent to scorch and scour.

Finally, Indie Royale is presenting the world premiere PC versions of retro RPG-defense games: Soulcaster I and II (on Desura for PC, and DRM-free PC download). Acclaimed indie developer MagicalTimeBean offers up two fast-paced dungeon adventures, where players tactically summon the powers of immortal warriors to battle hordes of monsters, discover secrets, collect treasure and buy powerful upgrades for their immortal allies

Source: The Valentine's Bundle - Indie Royale

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
Sigh. I've given up on buying games for now. Unless there is a chance to pay for what I pirated earlier, I will not be buying any.

Indieroyale's minimum price used to be $2 initially, now it is up to $4. Still worth it though.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Game Music Bundle

yeah the pricing wars are a bit erratic, loyal customers actually lose trust in a company when they discount their digital offerings, because its like the value of something you already have gets eroded...

they r killing indie with too much commercial exploitation of the word, :( like axing your own leg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
More than HIB, I think IndieRoyale is killing the fun. They have make it a fortnightly affair. With quantity, quality is bound to suffer. :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bundlewalas simply don't getting tired, another one comes out:-

IndieGames.com - The Weblog Be Mine Bundle Now Live

Here's the games:-

1) Wasteland Angel
2) Sideway: New York
3) Xotic
4) BEEP
5) The Ball

This collection looks better than what IR is offering for some time. You get Steam codes for all the games and Xotic, BEEP & The Ball come with a DRM copy too. You'll also get a bunch of bonus albums, and a 20% cut of all sales is being donated to Child's Play.

Head on: *groupees.com/bemine

Oh, right now it is showing the following message:-

*groupees.com/message.jpg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some 1 hour left to start. ;)

OK, another humble bundle coming on Friday:-

Starting this Friday, February 17th at 10 CET Mojang will be creating a new game LIVE with all of the money going to charity. With the help of our friends at HumbleBundle.com, we are having a fun game jam weekend! By donating, you will be given the game created in the 60 hours (and maybe some other fun things too).

We’ll also have some fun and silly incentives for reaching certain amounts of money (like Aron FINALLY creating a Twitter account). We’ll also be doing some giveaways and Q&A’s with the Mojangstas.

Source

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
where is the new Humble Indie bundle :?:
The website still shows Android Bundle.

and groupees bundle
We are working to transition to our new server schema to support the overwhelming interest in this bundle. We expect to relaunch sometime in the next 24-48 hours. We will update everyone via Twitter. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
I think they dont have enough bundles :?:

Hopefully will buy HiB at a better price than my last $1 buy :D

edit : the streaming of the making of game just started. hmmm. lets see what they make.
16000 dollar worth purchases already done.

humblebundle.com

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Be Mine Bundle is live now. Bonus lined up are:

1) all 3 DLC packs for Xotic & Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Game if $3000 goal is reached and by the time you have read this probably it have been reached.

2) 2 Game OSTs and 3-Exclusive EPs, will be revealed after Goal 1 reached.

3) Something which will be known only after Goal 2 is reached. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys, I bought the Mojam Bundle @ $1.

Question is, will I be receiving a Steam key for the game?

Lets see when I am able to buy the Bemine bundle :wink:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not exactly a bundle, but Indie Games distribution site Indievania is now out of beta. The site has over 200 DRM-Free games which also include some free ones. One important point is that 100% of the cost of the games goes to the developers minus transaction cost. To celebrate the launch, the following games are on sale:-

Defy Gravity Extended - $1
Swift*Stitch - $1.40
Cardinal Quest - $1
Dragons vs Spaceships - $1
Inside a Star Filled Sky - $1.99
Blocks that matter - $1
Metal Dead - $1
Climb to the Top of the Castle! - $1
Milkstone Studios Bundle - $1
Wizorb - $1
BEEP - $2
Chulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII - $1

There's also the option to spend more than the base price if you want to help the devs. ;)

Top Bottom