India's internet growth highest in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetcall

Indian by heart
abhi1301 said:
dudes the lowest speed available in US is 11 mbps .. so w potentially have no reason to b happy , with every 6th person in the world being an indian we have highest growth rate that is all

completely baseless exaggeration. My friends in US are enjoying 7.2 mbps unlimited. 11mbps can be an idle bandwidth but certainly not the lowest limit. There are many people still at 2 mbps in US.

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
gaurav_indian said:
kya fyada iska.We arent getting high speed. :mad:

man remember that days when all were using the 56.6Kbps Dial up connection and now up to 2Mbps is available in India that is within 2years. Is int India Growing..........
Cost is also reducing but little slower!!
my views regarding the high speed internet bandwidth is that 256Kbps is more, or 512Kbps is better of surfing i think better nahi perfect, however if someone asks bandwidth in Mb's then (in INDIA) it is mostly means he/she wants downloading.....which leads to more piracy.
High Bandwidth to download more and more softwares!!!!!
am i right......... if someone want to surf net to vo 512Kbps pe pyar se kar sakta hai!!!!!
But we Indians want piracy piracy piracy so provide us more more more speed that as much as they can.........

i edit my post...
Please note i have said mostly people not all...

like the use of Pirated O/S is more than the purchased one(in INDIA - "U CAN"T SAY IT IS FALSE")
same downloading pirated softwares is more than trial one's......

Last edited:

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
not only India everywhere it is the same case....btw nowadays many files videos (HD Videos),game demos are nearing 1 Gb mark & take video streaming also which is a bandwidth hogger...so even if you want to be pure legal in downloading then also you require more downloading bandwidth...ofcourse if anybody's main intention is just checking email & simple browsing then you can get your work done with 256 kbps...why need 512 for that??

T

thunderbird.117

hdsk.23 said:
my views regarding the high speed internet bandwidth is that 256Kbps is more, or 512Kbps is better of surfing i think better nahi perfect, however if someone asks bandwidth in Mb's then (in INDIA) it is mostly means he/she wants downloading.....which leads to more piracy.
High Bandwidth to download more and more softwares!!!!!
am i right......... if someone want to
surf net to vo 512Kbps pe pyar se kar sakta hai!!!!!
But we Indians want piracy piracy piracy so provide us more more more speed that as much as they can.........

Hogwash. Not all indians download warez stuff. They are people who wants to download Linux, game demos, free and shareware software and so on so that they can stop waiting for their magazine to provide. People wants to give a excuse that india want to get speed to download warez. Tell me even with 256 KBps people can download warez if they want also the higher speed. It depends on people. You can not judge indian by what they download it none of your and their business.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Wannabe_a_techie said:
Internet Growth

*www.businessworld.in/issue/images/images/news/order.gif

well if you have Studied math in Xi or XII then you see the pattern is not as interesting :

2 , 4 , 8 ,16 , 32 , 64 , 128 , 256 , 512, 1024 , 2048 , 4096 , 8192 ....

this is a Geometrical Progression with every number being doubled

now here's the real situation :

india has (say) 8 people using internet , next year it has 16 , so growth percent is 100% , now us ( say) 512 people using internet , next year it is 600 , so it not big in terms of percentage , but still much greater than our growth , so it's better to compare stats rather than percentages .

Josan

Gangsta
Next Bill Gates Will B From India!!!!!!!

Last edited:

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
kirangp said:
As far as I know,private compaaniees have full liberty to provide as much bandwidth they want to give..Govt is not stopping them
Reliance has not entered due to their personal reasons I guess & I have lost confidence in them after seeing their mobile debacle.I know that they own a very large optical fiber network but I doubt they will do any good to the broadband sector
And by the time we get 10 mbps for 1000 Rs it will be 5-6 more years but not before that..

Reliance Mobile debacle ROFL

hey dude u need to know before posting that reliance has india's best mobile network and has most no. of customers in private sector

BSNL is taking services of reliance network in a no. of countries

and u r saying reliance mobile debacle ROFL

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
piyush gupta said:
hey dude u need to know before posting that reliance has india's best mobile network and has most no. of customers in private sector

Bharathi Airtel has most number of users not reliance
BSNL is taking services of reliance network in a no. of countries

I didnt know that
and u r saying reliance mobile debacle ROFL
You should have been the part of reliance billing system in early stages...False billings were happening...even now also

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
No offense

but buddy i dont know about reliance false billing system
i m using reliance from a long time and never got a wrong bill

also BSNL is taking reliance services in some countries.

I forogt bharati has most number of customers in private sector but reliance is not a dumb yarr

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
glad to know that you have a favourable experience with reliance but 2 of my friends have been facing problems with it...One friend always tells of network problems with it & another got twice excess bills & this fellow plans to take hutch or airtel now...ya i know that reliance is not dumb & they introduced 500 Rs mobile & stuff...Some features were started by them,I agree but If u ask me they should have been first to enter broadband & give at low rates with the infrastructure they have but I dont know what they are doing...and afterwards when they come they can only have only a small part of the circle not the entire circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom