Indians and privacy

Good advice , thanks :) But when it comes to real life its hard to rationalize cause everyone gonna act to the situation and it takes some experience to realize.
If its as simple as that , I'm sure credit card companies wont even exist .

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Good advice , thanks :) But when it comes to real life its hard to rationalize cause everyone gonna act to the situation and it takes some experience to realize.
If its as simple as that , I'm sure credit card companies wont even exist .
Haha, I'm lucky to be relatively well off, which lets me preach these sermons with impunity while not having to care about the burn.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
How can I be sure that my net activity is fully anonymous?
Short answer: You can't.

Long answer: There is a chain of trust involved and one breach is all it takes. Onion routing gets close but even then it's a matter of peeling off the skins.

The best you can really do is avoid MITM attacks, but if either endpoint is compromised then you're SOL.

At best you can mitigate and minimize the risk.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
It depends upon who / what are you hiding from ? Internet activity can never be anonymous.
Everyone. Including ISP, government, the website owner, everything.

after lots of brainstorming, i have concluded total anonymity is just not possible. This came to my mind after reading about kim dotcom, anyone can be spied upon. Which is just not good.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
There is a linux OS that stores all user configured data in RAM. Once you turn off, everything is lost.
Data sent over the internet should be assumed to never truly be lost though, so that's a factor a RAMdisk or a RAM-only OS cannot mitigate.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Yes im saying how one aspect is taken into account when wanting to achieve total privacy.
It's challenging to have a daily driver on RAM-only, as it significantly restricts your ability to work. Even Linus uses a normal distribution instead of LFS or something else that is esoteric.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
That is not the use case its meant for. Its meant for individuals like journalists working in risky countries that need to have their slate cleared as soon as they turn off their PC.

Top Bottom