Indian tf2 servers : 2fort madness

doomgiver

Warframe
today, there were 5 indian servers running 2_fort on a infinite loop, including both axep, interflux and hypernia(guilty of having instaspawn)
thats right, FIVE, and all are almost filled.

there is no variety in the indian tf2 scene, and it bothers me that i have to connect to 100+ ping servers in korea/philippines/singapore to enjoy a game of tf2.

i dont like 2 fort, i think its made for pubstomping/steamrolling. coz, try to get the intel with 2 teams of 16 players each, both evenly matched. the game bogs down into a stalemate.

why cant the server admins put up some nice servers like dustbowl or hoodoo?

there are very few servers running anything other than 2 fort, and many of them have a reserved slot. dont tell me that "play 2 fort, its good". its a spammer's map, and my skill deteriorates when i play on it (except for my sniping skills, lots of noob snipers available o pwn)

so, when will this madness end? or will it, like sparta, stay forever?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
well, it had to happen.

All we needed was a Yindan 2fort 24x7 Instaaaspawwwwn server. I knew everyone will jump onto it.

I wonder why doesn't any one play cp_badlands? It is a classy map. I'm talking of starhub this time.

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
techfreak, its worth it!!!

harryneopotter, ygpm.

well, it had to happen.

All we needed was a Yindan 2fort 24x7 Instaaaspawwwwn server. I knew everyone will jump onto it.

I wonder why doesn't any one play cp_badlands? It is a classy map. I'm talking of starhub this time.

badlands is fine, but i prefer dustbowl.

also, the only thing 24x7 instaPWN servers need is a countdown clock of 999 minutes and score limit of 20, then try to play it, its impossible.

Piyush

Lanaya
I also feel the same way
Starhub servers are filled most of the time
Indian servers only run 2Fort
I used to love this map when i was new but now its too much man...
I havent played TF2 since a week I guess just because of this map problem

Top Bottom