Indian Idol Or Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ?

Which Show You Watch ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Hey Buddies,

as the title suggest , which one's better in terms of quality of talent ?

For me , Sa Re Ga Ma Pa anytime ~

BlackBerry7100g. :)

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Indian Idol.... my classmate had been till last 7...... just one mediocre performance....he was out.

dunno abt Sa re ga ma.....
but the one done by star plus is full of $hit.:mad:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^:D Youre right.
And how can you forget Anu Malik. Talks like he is the champ when it comes to Music Direction.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
And how can you forget Anu Malik. Talks like he is the champ when it comes to Music Direction.
he reminds my of Ross the intern of the Tonight Show

as for the poll none of these but i have to admit i have to watch I.I. with my family when having dinner:mad:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
ratedrsuperstar said:
he reminds my of Ross the intern of the Tonight Show

as for the poll none of these but i have to admit i have to watch I.I. with my family when having dinner:mad:
lol right Indian Idol is a family show where u can have a laugh with your family members.Better watch The Great Indian laughter challenge.:D

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Anu malik sometimes acts like an idiot, the show is full of crap, if one judge likes the singer then the other judge hates him, & its viz...
hate to watch both shows.

mayanks_098

world is evil
i watch indian idol but that zee prog is certainly better.

on sony,Emon,Chang are good(for me)

but today some one sang vande mataram(AR Rehman) on zee's show,and i was lucky to listen to it.he is an amazing talent

these shows are good platform

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I dont watch any of it, by friend talks about Voice of India too much...(Gives me headache...), My friends says Indian Idol is crap and SaReGaMa dont have talented singers.
I liked American Idol but its ended.
When it comes to talent shows I am watching "On The Lot" , better then anything. (The Apprentice is good too.)

:::--- Some of my friends says I look like Emon...
Who is he? I have a faint idea that he must be from one of these shows we are talking about. Can someone post a pic of him? ;-)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Musicians ki nautanki , neechtaa ka pradarshan, aapas me jhagda, ghatiapan. Indian television was already dead because of saas bahu , this type of shows kicked the dead body in the grave.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
tarey_g said:
Musicians ki nautanki , neechtaa ka pradarshan, aapas me jhagda, ghatiapan. Indian television was already dead because of saas bahu , this type of shows kicked the dead body in the grave.
No no its not in grave its hanging like in your avatar.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom