Indian gaming server.Do anyone know with good ping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I dont' play games but just to have online gaming experience I bought Unreal Tournament, so now whenever I play it I find that no one is there from India.. even Asia, Always ping is bad ie. more than 300ms and I think its bad.. I consider something 50-100ms as fine and suitable.

So if anyone play online games on Indian server and know any Indian server or anyguy running server from his home to play game then let me know !
I have dynamic IP so I can't run server from home.

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
gaurav..
Arre.. I know VPN etc.. but how to find friends to play with ?
I need Indian ppl playing.. Indian server. !! low ping.. better game..

If I play in 300+ ping then usually they have advantage over me.. even if I am best player.. then too will not perform better than those with lower pings.

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Anybody interested in playing at 9:00 PM IST,anyone can host the game and we can then have low PING and better gaming xperience !

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Zapak is a good thing but not we need here.

Ok, I am mostly hosting Unreal tournament at mid nights..

May be members who are willing to join or want me to join can post their time most frequent time when they play.

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well.. well..
I usually host now and name it as thinkdigitmember.. somehow it shows ping as NA but I hope its faster for Indian as they are nearer

sdullet

Right off the assembly line
me and my friends play call of duty on the internet with one of us hosting the server(crkd) so if any of u guys wana play with us u can email me at sdullet@gmail.com or IM(Yahoo!) me "shary_dullet". even i m interested in finding some guys who i can play with on the internet with a low ping. neways do let me know and the server add is "dullet-no-ip.info" so u guys can ping it n c.
my Xfire ID is "sdullet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom