Indian Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
*www.indianfantasyleague.com/

I hope many of us are playing the IFL. So please tell about your team names and your current ranks so that we can who among us are better than Ambani, Mallya or SRK in picking teams with a budget.

BTW, my team is info is as follows:

Elite Warriors
The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.

Last Ranking: 134

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
And do we have to change the playing 11 before every match?
if you want to score points... then yes! only player who are in your Playing XI will sore for you. e.g. you have ishant on your team. if you do not include him on your XI on a day in which KKR has got a match, you will not get any points for ishant's score/wickets. so update your everyday if you want to have a chance. btw nice combination. hope you will coming second.... first i'd like it to be me:wink:

techani

Journeyman
@ Abhi even i am playing. i have 2 teams.
GOD`S WARRIOR -rank 1556.
Riverside Boys -rank 4284.

But i have few things to say and ask...
Firstly i have few confusions...

How will the grand prizes be distributed?

DO we have to change our playing XI for the next game only after the points for the previous matches distributed?
Or can we change it before the points are distributed after the played matches?

Now for the glitches in the site...

In the `Match Timetable and Results` section after the first match they wrote `Kolkata Team lost to Bangalore team`!! but they have corrected it a day later.

The timing of the match was also not right(I dont know about the future match timings till now) Yesterday the match between Kolkata and Hyderabad was supposed to start at 8pm and the Mumbai and Bangalore match was supposed to start at 3pm according to them!! For proof just check the `Match timetable and Result` section.

techani

Journeyman
lol
after the end of yesterday`s match-
Riverside Boys - 43923!
GOD`S WARRIOR - 9850!

Where do u all stand??

y2j826

Journeyman
just 1, i m playing 7 fantasy games on different sites, but not close to get any prize till now . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom