Indian Civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetcall

Indian by heart
I want to know how many games are having India in them. It may be a single person or the civilization or whatever. A few I know are..

Code:
+* Civilization3
+* Civilization4
+* RON:Thrones and Patriots
+* TombRaider3  (In TR3 there was a level perhaps called Indian water. I played it long ago)
- Hitman3 (had some violence in gurudwara. perhaps the level was removed in later versions/patches)

Note:
'+' means I have played the game
'-' means I have not played the game
'*' means I own the game.

Add as many games as u can.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
+ Call To Power 2 (My friend bought one for 299 bucks at egmore...) its a turn-based game... kinda bore but damn difficult :(

OP
planetcall

planetcall

Indian by heart
digitized said:
Lol, you got Civ-IV, when did you get that and what was the price?

Price???

Qwerty...kindly also mention if you own the game or not by putting the appropriate symbols. :)

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Hmm, the ones I can recall playing are:

1. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, which was set wholly in India and The Two Thrones, which features several principal characters who are from India.
2. There was a prison inmate called Ganesh in The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
3. A whole section of No One Lives Forever 2 was set in India

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yeah and one more ! A bigtime sukin game of India called "Chakravyuh" a FPS with rishis sitting all around to heal u :p

OP
planetcall

planetcall

Indian by heart
I was trying to remember bhagat singh..but forgot to post in here later. I played that big time sucking game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom