India runs out of fuel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Time to get yo bikes :D

Speaking of that, a friend's friend has it & she was Mocking us today cos she doesn't need fuel for her bike :p

wid whom? Serious gf or time pass gf :)) . Afaik u said once u wil get a serious gf and not time pass type

Right now, nothing. We just decided to call it a date, lets see if things go good then she deserve to be in serious relation with.

beta ek baar dilli /NCR darshan k liye aaja..saara public transport pata chal jayega tujhe aur yahan ki pyari pyari public aur bheed dhakka bhi :wink::wink::wink:

yaad mat dila, Bangalore ke Bus ki haalat phir bhi achchi hai. Chirag Delhi se Pragati Maidan aane main WAAT lag jati thi

Coool

I'm Back!:D
beta ek baar dilli /NCR darshan k liye aaja..saara public transport pata chal jayega tujhe aur yahan ki pyari pyari public aur bheed dhakka bhi ;););)

hyd is even worst than delhi:p:p

No problem for me as I don't have any car/bike :D:D.... infact I don't know how to ride them:(:(

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Now the companies have canceled the 'strike' but the truckers are still on it. Neither govt. or the truckers are forfeiting.

red_devil

Back!
^ only the truckers strike might not affect the supply too much... oil companies will have their own trucks...n they'll be running normal...just the hired trucks might be a problem.. so guess the supply wont be affected that much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom