India runs out of fuel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Very bad news, my car has only half tank full and I could not get petrol anywhere in the morning...:(. Are govt officials (PSU and state) always good for nothing?:mad:

*specials.rediff.com/money/2009/jan/09slde1-no-fuel-in-india-army-to-move-oil-cargo.htm

*economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3955565.cms?in_showcase

*economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/...ut_down_due_to_strike/articleshow/3955439.cms

*ibnlive.in.com/news/oil-psu-strike-govt-acts-tough-to-call-in-army/82329-3.html

utsav

damn busy...
Thats y i always keep enough petrol in my bike. My bike still has 9 litres of petrol :D .enough for 10days :p .i went to fill up more but the queue was too long so returned back.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
My car is empty :( :( :(

I have to take indefinite leave frm office if this crisis doest get solved on Monday !

Country in Total chaos !

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
What about the truckers' strike? How would the fuel stations get their load without the trucks running?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My car is empty :( :( :(

I have to take indefinite leave frm office if this crisis doest get solved on Monday !

Country in Total chaos !

Use Public Transport na!! . you dont have busses at your place? :D

BTW I got just 2-3 ltrs left :( .. will be using public transport if I cant get fule tonight, Time to checkout Volvo busses :D .

red_devil

Back!
^ and you think getting around on a car from majestic to kor would be cheaper ? with all the stop go penalty imposed on us [ stop go from F1 terminology :D] i highly doubt it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom