INdia is screwed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
guys you remember how people say the world is not fair?

some train crashes in india and some hundreds of people die
of course worldwide no one gives a damn. CNN and BBC do 5 minutes on it.
while some wierdo goes crazy and kills 35 people in virginia and the entire world goes crazy. BBC and CNN and NDTV run that story for days.
This is not right.
Another example.
so 2 movie stars marry. even if one of them won some beauty pageant and the other is the son of "Big B" does it really mean we need to watch all about it for 3 days?
an international movie star kisses someone on TV
A minister plays an instrumental version of the national anthem instead of a lyrical one
some art student makes a painting or two
In all these situations the indian people go crazy.
Am I the only person who thinks this is fcked up? (excuse my language)
the reason why india is in its present state is that our people are so "vela" that theyd waste their time watching bloody wedding for bloody 3 days and there is such a mob mentality that if one person takes offense to something a couple of hundred people will form a huge mobb and form a protest.
i have no idea how to express this.
it hurts to see this happening.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yeah.. The worst thing about india is that people have a sick mentality.. And india has a lot of "bhed chal".

amol48

Searching...
i agree you. The indian people,especially the lower middle class and below them who are max in number are such kind of people..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ya thats Bhed chaal nad guess wats the reason ?

Its unemployement- take it as vela, people r happy doin this instead of goin for their job.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ The guy who got the student artist arrested in Vadodra is a full time lawyer.
Neeraj Jain or somone like that.

Its their small brains that can do nothing. He might not be getting any cases thats why he is trying these things.
He is the same guy who stopped the release of Fanaa in Gujarat.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Screw up all the Indian news channels. They are the most worst channels in the news slot. NDTV is an exception. They are doing well.

Among the print media, "Times of India" is one more all time worst paper. All glamor and glitter. Front pages have no value. Headlines are so foolish and senseless. In this segment I like "The Hindu". They pin-point sensible news.

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ completely agree. NDTV english is the best. But look at NDTV hindi. They show the same content as shown in the channels like Aaj-Tak and Zee news.

Hindu is good but we also need some eye candy which is only provided by the likes of TOI and HT:D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
This is Dr. APJ Abdul Kalaam's speech in Hyderabad
"I have three visions for India. In 3000 years of our history, people from all over the world have come and invaded us, captured our lands, conquered our minds. From Alexander onwards, The Greeks, the Turks, the Moguls, the Portuguese, the British, the French, the Dutch, all of them came and looted us, took over what was ours. Yet we have not done this to any other nation. We have not conquered anyone. We have not grabbed their land, their culture, their history and Tried to enforce our way of life on them. Why? Because we respect the freedom of others.

That is why my first vision is that of FREEDOM. I believe that India got its first vision of this in 1857, when we started the war of Independence. It is this freedom that we must protect and nurture and build on. If we are not free, no one will respect us.

My second vision for India's DEVELOPMENT, For fifty years we have been A developing nation. It is time we see ourselves as a developed nation. We are among top 5 nations of the world in terms of GDP. We have 10 percent growth rate in most areas. Our poverty levels are falling. Our achievements are being globally recognized today. Yet we lack the self-confidence to see ourselves as a developed nation, self-reliant and self-assured. Isn't this incorrect?

I have a THIRD vision. India must stand up to the world. Because I believe that, unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. Only strength respects strength. We must be strong not only as a military power but also as an economic power. Both must go hand-in-hand. My good fortune was to have worked with three great minds. Dr. Vikram Sarabhai of the Dept. of space, Professor Satish Dhawan, who succeeded him and Dr.Brahm Prakash, father of nuclear material. I was lucky to have worked with all three of them closely and consider this the great opportunity of my life.I see four milestones in my career:

Please read Dr. APJ Abdul Kalaam's speech in Hyderabad for more.

als2

Journeyman
agree with others these news channels r good when they have launched but now all masala stuff ,fighting for TRP and notthing else .if India has to developed the way indian people think have to be changed..

OP
K

karmanya

Journeyman
Hindi news channels suck. I have stopped watching Indian news channels ever since the "ash" wedding came on. I agree the hindu is one of the rare papers which remain untainted and are still worth the paper they're printed on.Abdul Kalam is also one of the few people who deserve to be leading the people. He actually does something good for the country and even then politicians want him removed. I think that the mindless and corrupt politicians who govern our nation are so insecure about thier power that as soon as someone who is non-corrupt comes up they mobb togethor and oppose almost every step he/she takes. i really respect Kalam because of his behaviour on the office of profit issue.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Among the print media, "Times of India" is one more all time worst paper. All glamor and glitter. Front pages have no value. Headlines are so foolish and senseless. In this segment I like "The Hindu". They pin-point sensible news.
TOI is no better than a TOI-let paper - all tabloid, no substance. The Hindu is what I subscribe to, and it's much better than anything else.

pkt3000

Broken In
ohh these news channels are crazy..............they setup 24 hours news channel.....now they have NO news so they are making no-news to news ...... if a minister's son's girlfriend 's pet cat becomes sick,that becomes a headline . huh huuh these news guys are crazy

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
kalpik said:
Yeah.. The worst thing about india is that people have a sick mentality.. And india has a lot of "bhed chal".
Couldnt agree more.

Remember the incident, when a Guy put himself on fire in Pataila and camera person was shooting it. Remember that BABA who got himself buried

When Broadcasting, the TV reporter will say "Parshasan Kya kar raha tha. Jamavada laga hoya tha.......shareyam dajhaya aud rahi thi"

I say - Parshasan gaya taeyal lene......what was the Camera reporter doing.....where did his "insanyit" go ??? :(

I also remember the incident, when MOB would gather. If the police Lathicharge...they would say.....garibo pe aatayachar......Same police when waits for MOB to throw and set things on Fire.....Now Media People........Parshasan kya kara raha tha. Either Ways u are getting screwed

Last edited:

hitman050

Journeyman
The problem with India is that people are more interested in gossip and *****ing about each other than working hard and trying to develop this country. I mean, 2 celebrities marry, and there's no end to hearing who got invited, what is the bride wearing etc etc. I mean, why should we be interested in all that!

All this stuff about Rising India is rubbish in my opinion. We need a reality check, and actually realize what sort of non-sense in going on in this country.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
India isn't rising, except for in the bedrooms of a rich few. The current wave of "modernization" is only helping rich getting richer - that too at the cost of the poor.

This is our shameful reality - *www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/DEL334973.htm

Superpower? Not quite so!

jal_desai

In the zone
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Couldnt agree more.

Remember the incident, when a Guy put himself on fire in Pataila and camera person was shooting it. Remember that BABA who got himself buried

When Broadcasting, the TV reporter will say "Parshasan Kya kar raha tha. Jamavada laga hoya tha.......shareyam dajhaya aud rahi thi"

I say - Parshasan gaya taeyal lene......what was the Camera reporter doing.....where did his "insanyit" go ??? :(

I also remember the incident, when MOB would gather. If the police Lathicharge...they would say.....garibo pe aatayachar......Same police when waits for MOB to throw and set things on Fire.....Now Media People........Parshasan kya kara raha tha. Either Ways u are getting screwed

ur right dude..... even in case of any floods and earthquakes these reporters show the hard reality, crying ppl and naked kids.... and then blame the govt. i wanna say tht wat the f**king thing they are doin while standing there???

OP
K

karmanya

Journeyman
if being a superpower means seeing grown men selling thier kidneys to buy food, then i do not want india to be a superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom