In-ear Headphones under 1000rs??

faraazbh

Broken In
I'm planning to buy Knowledge Zenith ED9 With_Mic from hifinage.com

Any other alternatives that I should consider??

Also, can any1 help me to get discount/coupon code for buying this headphones from hifinage.com??

Please Help

- - - Updated - - -

even KZ ed8m looks good to me. don't know the difference between ed8m and ed9 .
Anyone ???

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
Knowledge Zenith ED9 happens to be better than Piston 3 :mrgreen:

I placed the order for KZ ED9 on 28th itself and they delivered it today.
In the past i've used Sennheiser CX 180 , JBL TEMPO J01A etc. Currently using Cowon em1
Hope KZ ED9 is really as good as the reviews say

teaj

Broken In
I placed the order for KZ ED9 on 28th itself and they delivered it today.
In the past i've used Sennheiser CX 180 , JBL TEMPO J01A etc. Currently using Cowon em1
Hope KZ ED9 is really as good as the reviews say

How does it sound? Please review it if you can.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I'm using KZ ED-9 less than one week now, They are very good and suits almost all Genre....From EDM to Classics (By using two different Sound Filter).

Bass response almost near to my ATH-IM70 (BA Driver) for normal songs, but ED-9 lacks in Trance Music where faint to deep Bass transformation happen all the time....and only listener can spot the difference if he/she regularly used BA IEM such as ATH-IM70 / 50.

Anyhow The vocal / classic with neutral sound filter (Brass) is Amazing - My less than 1 week usage I end up using this filter more than the Gold (Bass) filter. Songs from 80/90's or Regional / Classic Rock are rendered perfectly with this filter....Bass is very tight and adequate with good vocal and soothing treble.

I'm looking for Neutral IEM after using ATH-IM70 - Can't afford Hifiman - hence choose this with fraction of price....(please note I'm not comparing those two companies).

Never use Piston 3 - Sure that great one but after usage (causal listening) of Piston 2 - KZ ED-9 defiantly good buy for me.

$hadow

Geek in making
Check out those new xiaomi ones my friend is using them for and they sound awesome.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Checkout review
Review of KZ ED9 and KZ ATE in-ear headphones with remote/mic - a new budget KING!!! - XDA Forums

akii17kr

Journeyman
I have never heard of this brand Knowledge Zenith :-?
could anyone put throw some light of this brand ?

srprashant91

Right off the assembly line
on the lookout for inear type of earphones under 1K for my moto g 2014. should have a mic and button so that i can skip/go back/play/pause the track. any help?

teaj

Broken In
I have never heard of this brand Knowledge Zenith :-?
could anyone put throw some light of this brand ?

It's a Chinese brand. Sound quality is good, build quality is good and the price is also good. You can check out its reviews on headfi and xda.

Techguy

In the zone
Bass response almost near to my ATH-IM70 (BA Driver) for normal songs, but ED-9 lacks in Trance Music where faint to deep Bass transformation happen all the time....and only listener can spot the difference if he/she regularly used BA IEM such as ATH-IM70 / 50.

You mean when the 'chord' sorta changes in trance? It can't be heard?

dissel

Cyborg Agent
You mean when the 'chord' sorta changes in trance? It can't be heard?

It can be heard but not in detail - To begin with I must not compared ED-9 with 5 Times costlier Multi BA IEM (ATH IM-70), but the Bass is so good and detail in ED-9 with Bass Filter (Gold) I did somehow.

You can perfectly hear those note in Trance Genre - but some segment is left out - Because that is beyond the capability of a Single driver normal IEM when compared to a Multi BA IEM....and again I'm saying it only noticeable when user regularly used such configuration.
----

N.B: - I experienced above in Album "A State Of Trance 500'" encoded at .Flac for all 5 CDs on my Fiio X1 DAP.

Techguy

In the zone
It can be heard but not in detail - To begin with I must not compared ED-9 with 5 Times costlier Multi BA IEM (ATH IM-70), but the Bass is so good and detail in ED-9 with Bass Filter (Gold) I did somehow.

You can perfectly hear those note in Trance Genre - but some segment is left out - Because that is beyond the capability of a Single driver normal IEM when compared to a Multi BA IEM....and again I'm saying it only noticeable when user regularly used such configuration.
----

N.B: - I experienced above in Album "A State Of Trance 500'" encoded at .Flac for all 5 CDs on my Fiio X1 DAP.

Pardon the pun, but good to hear :cool:

How are they compared to the Piston 2/3?
And KZ ED9 vs ED Special Edition vs ATE ? I can't find the ATE on the Indian site.
So they're the best in their range compared to Soundmagic/Cowon?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ I too want to know about build quality of KZ's IEMs vs Mi's Piston 3. Been using ES18 for 1.5 years and I don't want new IEM's cables to start stripping by themselves just few weeks after warranty expires.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Piston 3 are comparable to the superior KZ ATE over the ED9 whose sound signature is not what i prefer which has a forward balance. For me its the Piston 3 all the way or the ATE.

Top Bottom