In Bangalore, help needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Back to forum after a long time. I'm new to Bangalore and I needed to buy the Creative EP630 earphones. Can anyone suggest me where is it available here? With or without paper. I had enquired at Staples here, they quoted a price of Rs. 1200.
I have heard that its available below this price. Please help...

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@Lucky_star, mysuggestion for you is to gt Sony MDR-EX35LP which are lot lot lot lot better than EP-630. You can get these from Sony World. (avaiable at the store in BTM layout). for EP-630, check in TATA Star bazaar next to forum (top floor croma), Landmark store in Forum. Price should not be more than 800 bucks.

amitash

Intel OCer
I was looking for earphones myself and saw the ep630 available online via lynx for 690 bucks...the new ep830 is there too for 1.2k i think....But i ended up buying sennheiser HD202 headphones, cudn resist them :p

OP
Lucky_star

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Thank you all for the suggestions... I am staying at Marathahalli. Will be going to BTM tomorrow. I'll look for the Sony one. I have heard that Sony doesn't give warranty on earphones, while creative gives a one year warranty.

I'm also looking out for the Motorola S9 stereo bluetooth headset for using it with my N73. Will it be a good choice?

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If you are in Marathahalli, then opposite to Innovative Multiplex, you can find Sony World and you can get sony earphones there.

Yes. Sony doesnt give warranty but still they last lot longer than Creative's.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
ah okay. Give a call to BTM layout's sony world before going there. If they don't have the model in stock, they usually get it by end of day and you can go and pick it before 8:30.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@Lucky star: Go to Brigade Road. You will find it in Computer Shop, Glasgow Computers and Eva Mall. I recently bought one from Computer Shop.

OP
Lucky_star

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I had gone to forum. Landmark didn't have any of those. Went to croma in star bazaar. Didn't keep Ep630. But they had Sony MDR EX35LP. Thought to go for it. But they had the red one only. Black wasn't available. Price quoted was Rs.1290. Went to Brigade road the next day. As gigacore said Found eva mall, they kept the black model. Then again, thought of doing some more searching. Went out in search of Glasgow Computers(so much searching and walking)... Its just below, I had walked past it twice and missed. EP630 was available there. They put a price of Rs. 1290. I told them that a friend of mine had bought it at 700. They didn't agree. I had forgot about the Computer Shop which you had said. Saw it, just after coming out. :(
The Sennheiser CX180 Street II model was available there. The price printed on it was 1490. Finally settled for it at 1400 bucks. They didn't agree on decreasing the price anymore.

Tested it on my Transcend Tsonic and N73. Sound quality is crisp and bass production is accurate.

Was it a good deal?

Thanx to both of you, I have explored forum, Garuda mall, eva mall. Bangalore is a huge place. Tired of walking for the whole day and now... I'm dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom