Importing goods from china in bulk

evilwit

Journeyman
Hey guys I want to import some goods from china from sites like alibaba in bulk for selling it in india.I want to know what is the procedure of doing it?Is there any way i can avoid getting into the hassles of getting official documents?like a broker or some company who can import stuff for me?To give you just basic info about me I am just going to start a business or you can say that i am just a beginner and i dont have any tin/vat or any other documents.I can get the documents/licenses once I feel that its working for me.But as of now i just want to avoid it.Thanks

icebags

Technomancer
ebay sellers do these kind of things, also try posting at ebay discussion threads, u may get some experienced suggestions there from sellers themselves.

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
ebay sellers do these kind of things, also try posting at ebay discussion threads, u may get some experienced suggestions there from sellers themselves.

It would be very nice of you if you forward the link to correct section?

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
Home - The eBay Community
home | eBay Seller Centre

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hey going out of track i just ordered a m2 brainwavz from mp4nation.net and they marked the value at 20$ and it as a sample.while the actual value of product is 44$.So what are the chances of me being charged no duties and if they charge it,how much would it be keeping in mind that they have shown lesser value and marked it as a gift.they shipped it through fedex.

Top Bottom