Immediate help on buying lenovo Z480

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Hey there friends, came across lenovo Z480 14" Ideapad.Its the last unit availaible on windows7 at a local shop and hence an offer price of 38000Rs.
check the specs below.
*gadgetaz.com/Laptop/Lenovo_IdeaPad_Z480--5091

Is this model outdated ?
My needs are heavy gaming ( COD,FIFA,NFS),movies and internet. Found the unit very attractive.
Please reply should i go for it or i can find better for a slightly extended budget ? Want it to survive atleast for 2 more years.

OP
R

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Well Dell 14z comes with i5, lenovo has i7 3rd gen, GT630M 1GB graphics,1TB HDD and 6GB RAM. priced for 40k.
Is the 630M graphics good enough for gaming in full resolution? Screen resolution is 1365x768

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Well Dell 14z comes with i5, lenovo has i7 3rd gen, GT630M 1GB graphics,1TB HDD and 6GB RAM. priced for 40k.
Is the 630M graphics good enough for gaming in full resolution? Screen resolution is 1365x768

Where are you gonna buy the laptop???
According to the following page that laptop is not applicable for warranty in India!!! Lenovo Support - International Warranty Services (IN)

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
The GT 630M will not be useful in heavy gaming... The minimum that you should be looking at is a GT 740M... Fill up the questionnaire and post a new thread!!! :)

HauntedGuy

Broken In
The GT 630 is a weak graphic card, however, if you are only playing games like COD/FIFA/NFS and not into more demanding games, then it will suffice(you will have to reduce settings on newer COD and NFS titles). If you're planning to play any more demanding games, then take powerhoney's advice.

OP
R

rixon.d9

Journeyman
thanks for all your inputs. decided to go against the idea of buying this lenovo laptop..Planning for a gaming desktop or more powerful laptop..

Top Bottom