imate sp3i for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
hi.. i have a six month old neatily used imate sp3i for sale.. its a windows based phone... selling it coz in need of some money urgently

Price - 6.5k( best price u can get for this set)pls dont bargain again

reply soon as i need money urgently

assasin

Banned
can the fone be used as a modem to surf net on pc?does it hav edge?wat class?
wat capacity mem card r u bundling with the fone???

OP
anish_sha

anish_sha

My location is mangalore.. can ship to any where in india...it can be used as a modem.. it doesnt have edge..memory card doesnt come with this ..but i have a 512mb card with it... i can give it together for 7k

Heres the details of the phone

General Network GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2004, 3Q
Status Available
Size Dimensions 107 x 44 x 18 mm
Weight 102 g
Display Type TFT, 65K colors
Size 176 x 220 pixels, 35 x 44 mm
- 5-way navigation button
- 3-color LED indicator
- Downloadable logos
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (32 channels), MP3
Customization Download
Vibration Yes
Memory Phonebook In shared memory, Photo call
Call records Yes
Card slot MiniSD, buy memory
- 32MB RAM
- TI OMAP 730 processor
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
HSCSD No
EDGE No
3G No
WLAN No
Bluetooth Yes
Infrared port Yes
USB Yes
Features OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE Smartphone
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (PocketIE)
Games Yes, order now
Colors Stylish black and silver
Languages 8
Camera VGA, 640x480 pixels, video
- Java
- MP3/AAC player
- Video/audio album
- T9
- Organiser
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, 1050 mAh Li-Ion
Stand-by Up to 140 h
Talk time Up to 3 h 30 min

guys pls reply fast..

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
is ur price incl of shipping charges?
wat video formats does the fone supports?also hows the loudness of audio thru loudspkr when compared to 3250?

OP
anish_sha

anish_sha

an extra of 150 rupees u ll have to add for shippin..and video ,it supports almost everything tht supports windows media player, .avi,.mpg ,.wmv,etc..loudness through loudspeaker is pretty well and good, more thn 6230.. i can say.. wont come upto 3250, as its a music phone

last price---6k any1 intersted????

Last edited:

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
dude evey one i think personally this person is cheating u the image the person showed u of the mobile is not this . n {u can see down the site is written) soo bewaree

OP
anish_sha

anish_sha

I just put a similar pic of my phone, as one asked , i didn't have a pic of my phone, i never wanted to cheat any1 . . .
hackers2005.3721 said:
dude evey one i think personally this person is cheating u the image the person showed u of the mobile is not this . n {u can see down the site is written) soo bewaree

OP
anish_sha

anish_sha

no one is interested? if any1 needs to see the actual pic of my fone.. i can upload it.. any1 interested?

assasin

Banned
^^^ plz upload it....
do i get a testing warranty of 1 week if i buy ur fone????i more thing i'll give a yes or no after 3rd may.

OP
anish_sha

anish_sha

where r u from?im near to mangalore.. testing warantee means..if u r near my city only i can give na? else how...??

assasin

Banned
i'm from Durgapur in West Bengal.
by testing warranty i meant that i'll pay u the full amt for ur fone,but if i'm not satisfied with the condition of the fone by using it 4 1 week then i send u back the fone and u refund me back the money.
is it ok with u???

OP
anish_sha

anish_sha

ok i can do tht... have u used imate phones before? else it would feel difficult for u to use it...

OP
anish_sha

anish_sha

can u just go through any of the windows based phones and try out whether it suits u before buying it from me, coz i dont want to u to be in trouble after buying it from me..

assasin

Banned
that wont be possible cuz none of my frnds hav any windows mobile.the main reason behind buying ur fone is that i wanna use a windows mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom