Imagine your favourite game.

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
hi,friends we all play games but think what happen when you able to make your own favourite game so,i make this thread for if you can make your game then imagine which type of game you make. my imagination is- i like the sims 3 its story but i think in a new way if the sims look like gta and you can control only one character every style is look like as gta but you cannot do crime like steal cars and guns and interaction is available to every man in the city and you talk to anyone make friends,enemies etc camera is in third person view like gta. city is also bigger and many types of shops available like in your real city.game is look like gta but story look like the sims also control and graphics of gta.you can buy cars guns but cant steal. every thing is open like schools,shops etc ,,,then this is my favourite game.so,what your think.you can write multiple story,also i like if game companies are read our wish and make the games we like........

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
hi,friends we all play games but think what happen when you able to make your own favourite game so,i make this thread for if you can make your game then imagine which type of game you make. my imagination is- i like the sims 3 its story but i think in a new way if the sims look like gta and you can control only one character every style is look like as gta but you cannot do crime like steal cars and guns and interaction is available to every man in the city and you talk to anyone make friends,enemies etc camera is in third person view like gta. city is also bigger and many types of shops available like in your real city.game is look like gta but story look like the sims also control and graphics of gta.you can buy cars guns but cant steal. every thing is open like schools,shops etc ,,,then this is my favourite game.so,what your think.you can write multiple story,also i like if game companies are read our wish and make the games we like........

first work on ur english...
then u can think of companies making ur wish come true

abhidev

Human Spambot
first work on ur english...
then u can think of companies making ur wish come true

relax dude.....don't be so rude.....oohh its rhyming...:D

ontopic: i would love to see Mirrors edge in third person view rather than first person view....

Last edited:
OP
Gaurav265

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
sorry for english because i am reading in class 9 in bihar in hindi medium.i just imagine that if game companies make some games with story and gameplay that we like.

gameranand

Living to Play
You know its really hard to imagine and even if your imagination goes right then the main thing that really binds you the game is the protagonist and the story and also the world in which you are and then NPCs....you know there are a lot of factors on which game depends so imagining just one aspect which would be gameplay of course won't be good IMO.

Lord073 said:
I wish there could be game adaptations of epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana...
Actually there was and that was an epic FAIL. Name was Hanuman I guess. Yes the story of these books are awesome but there are simply too much characters in Mahabharata. And the gameplay of this can be imagined like Warrior's Orochi or like a RPGs I guess but I don't know if that would be a success at all.

OP
Gaurav265

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
anything happens in future.ramayan and mahabharat are good option but these our epic games only possible to make in india and we know the position of indian games..i saw a game hanuman on ps2 in a game parlour ihas seen gameplay but dont know more about this game.

Top Bottom