IITd online treasure hunt "Krypton" started

Status
Not open for further replies.

elessar@bits

Right off the assembly line
ne1 got any clue for 31st??...i tried all the technical stuff related to it ...nothin working...shud be more general then

@mishigun they hav already given the ans for 7th

Last edited:

mishigun

Broken In
yaar whr is the answer........ i cldnt find it ne whr :(... shayad ho sakta hai me samajh nahi paya hoon... so plzzz help me .. its almost 8 hrs on this question :(

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
arre yaar..go to the frst page..and look fr the best password..under condition zero...put it in the url in place of the password

and then...will go to a page which says http 404 nt found..read the whole thing..and u will have the ans

barpit

hiiiiiiiiiiiii guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
stuck on 28th
ny hinttttttttttt??????????????
is it related to solar system???????/

barpit

are yaar koi 28 main acha sa hint de do yaar
promise 30 ka answer post kar doonga yaha par

kernel_panic

/dev/null
@BARPIT :
yaar 26th ka kuch hint do.....griffin par available wiki ke sare words try kar liye kuch nahi ho raha...kuch aacha sa batao yaar....

@MISHIGUN
just enter the best password.....u will get some page.......examine it carefully.....chk the source.....

kernel_panic

/dev/null
yaar wahi soch soch ke to bura haal ho gaya hai...itna to apne bare main bhi nahi socha ki kahan jana hai... :D
iske alawa kuch batao yaar...

mishigun

Broken In
on lvl 7 do i hav to again change the page not found page url with sm word ????

ohhhhhh boy .............. answer was infront of my eyes from last 7-8 hours but i cldnt see it ............. finally got it.......... tht means if you dont know much abt comp you cant do ne thing ......

Last edited:

mishigun

Broken In
Hey m on lvl 10 but the hritick not helping me.. i think he is sleeping (lolzzz).... ne ways i hav called hritick 2-3 time where i sholud ;) xxxxxx.blogspot.com but nothing happens yet... what to do now ?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i am the biggest f**king a**hole the world has ever seen...**** **** ****...

I have been typing the right ans the whole day..and with the wrong spelling...man..I SUCK BIG TIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom