IITd online treasure hunt "Krypton" started

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackitboy

Right off the assembly line
lvl 26:i understand tht it has something to do with "tv" "gameshow" "wheel"(of fortune)....
but this one is killing me....following is the list of words i tried :(
america,back,business,home,livingroom,tv,television,fortune
gameshow,show,soon,channel,daily,early,hall,homes
house,today,tonight,online,onair

tell me if it has anything to do with "POOR psycho"?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ He would have been spinning the wheel, I suppose or it is related to this: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wheel_of_Fortune_puzzle_categories

hackitboy

nbc, mbs,gsn,spinning,hollywood,westwood....none.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
1. is tht a place?
2. a figure of speech?
3. something related to physical component of television?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Buh bye guys.........These days I'm not able to come online because I'm really short of bandwidth and Dad is going to kill me when the telephone bill comes..........

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
**** off krypton creator's.

i got the exact ans to 30th level yesternight itsel. but wen i was enterin that in the box i was not reachin to 31st level. i pmed pathik too to check if it correct.

but now i typed that again n i m in 31st. why did it happen? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

yeah the game is over now!!!!!!!!! but how the hell that guy reached so fast to 35th??? yesternight he wasnt even at 30th!!!

elessar@bits

31 :(

the thing is level 30 not accepting the answer which i gave to reach 31 ..all other levels working fine

wtf admins didnt even clear wether thr will be 2nd n 3rd prizes ...shud we continue or drop it now??

Last edited:
OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

are those damn ****ers had given a wron ans to the 30th question. now they hav changed it to the correct ans. u guys were able to reach 31st by a chance by enterin the wrong ans. now they hav modified it made it to eact ans.

n WINNER HAS NOT YET BEEN DECIDED AS HE HAS TO CROOS 35 TOO TO WIN.!!! ANY HOW I WILL COMPLETE THE GAME EVEN IF THE WINNER IS CHOOSEN.

since the beginnin i was plain this game i even dont know that there was a prize or something i started playin it for fun n i will continue it to solve it even after the winners r decided!

is 31th level related to enigma machine of the world war???

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Even I ll complete it. But most levels have completely illogical answers. And if the 30th answer wd have been correct b4 also then evy1 wd have done it. But cos it was wrong only few could.

ramayan

Broken In
i did each n everything reguardin moulin rouge..all its soundtracks.. all old ones n new ones also!!! but still not gettin nethin!!

mishigun

Broken In
are bhai kal hi pata chala hai is puzzle ke bare me ...... tab se abhi tak sirf 7th tak hi aaya hoon,..... 7th lvl is related to password at lel zero.. but what to do with that url bhi change kar ke dekh liya hai :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom