IITd online treasure hunt "Krypton" started

Status
Not open for further replies.

minutemaniac

Right off the assembly line
hey everyone..one of the creators of krypton here..thanks for all the enthusiasm and keep playing..

(sorry for some of the qns though, which i see have been criticised here..)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hey everyone..one of the creators of krypton here..thanks for all the enthusiasm and keep playing..

(sorry for some of the qns though, which i see have been criticised here..)

Give us a hint for the 25th:D..........Anyways how many levels are there??

minutemaniac

Right off the assembly line
well, for level 25, i gave the hint on the forum which read something like "who are we? what thing made us a better standard than platinum? (the answer may involve semantics) "
about the levels, we are still undecided on the number..

The puzzles are so damn easy.
All you gotta do is pour Fresh orange in Box,press Submit, and there you go...You will have Fresh orange juice in next level.

Pathik

Google Bot
@minutemaniac WTH is this?
*www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5158113119949097299&postID=7471852094134069942
Y r u giving out the answers?? We slogged for them (well, not actually :D) but now you r just giving them away.. It is like giving a nitro boost to the losers in a bullock cart race.. :x

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
*www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5158113119949097299&postID=7471852094134069942
Y r u giving out the answers?? We slogged for them (well, not actually :D) but now you r just giving them away.. It is like giving a nitro boost to the losers in a bullock cart race.. :x

@minutemaniac
Dude you people are losers
What the hell !@#$$%^&
U ppl really $uk

kernel_panic

/dev/null
*www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl... 2094134069942
Y r u giving out the answers?? We slogged for them (well, not actually :grin:) but now you r just giving them away.. It is like giving a nitro boost to the losers in a bullock cart race.. :mad:

????

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
aare gadhe...25 ke liye help kar..waise kuch nahin hoga..we need to reach 30..coz we at digit are the best... :D

jo discuss karna hai..yehi kar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom